ADVERTISEMENT

Way too early next year predictions

It's not just capricious - it's outrageous, egregious and preposterous!

200w.gif

Argumentative, your honor!

Sorry. :(

First time I had ever seen you root for Nebby...
I maintain an "Everything Husker" thread in the Guillotine forum the past 3 years. JB plans on stopping by to share some thoughts once college wrestling season starts.

Haha...you're a funny guy Jammenz. My family have always been Hawkeye fans. A crapload of them in central Iowa...even in Ames. Don't hate the Clones, went to a few day camps there but the guys would give me shit for my Iowa shirt. Gable was like Babe Ruth to me growing up.

Don't begrudge you wishing the local team the best but you were trolling us on behalf of Nebraska last year because Minne took a year off to uh, relax and regroup. First time I had ever seen you root for Nebby...If ASU took off and had a great team, I'd cut my big toe off rather than wear ASU gear.

I loved Gable, but it sort of went like this to me: Gable=Willie Mays, Big Chris Taylor=Babe Ruth, Wade Schalles=Mickey Mantle, Cael=Honus Wagner.

Then again, I just got back from the dr. and the medication is still with me haha.

Reactions: Azchief32
My prediction - Nick Suriano will prove to everyone why Cael thought highly enough of him to make his at home visit at 12:01 am on the first day allowed.

Reactions: CholleyVandine
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT