ADVERTISEMENT

Vote DT & Adeline for USOC Athletes of the Month

David is in 3rd place with 19%, the leader has 31. Adeline is in 2nd with 24 versus 29%

Get voting people, I don’t think there is a limit, it asks if yiu want to vote again after submitting.

Reactions: diggerpup
Seems wrestling has a looooong way to go to rival one of the most popular Olympic Sports (Figure Skating). Just tried another angle on the Onward State thing, but this one isn't looking very promising.

But he is being beaten by an archer also..... an archer. Does archery even have a following? I guess so.

But he is being beaten by an archer also..... an archer. Does archery even have a following? I guess so.
Confused a bit. The archery vote (high), and the tennis vote (low), throw me. Looking at popularity, wrestling is top-20, tennis is top-10, and archery isn't on the radar, for the list I just looked at.

Not sure what to say...though in my heart, DT is #1 on that list...so is Adeline.

The archery entrant, Trenton Cowles is a 16 yo kid from CA who won a Youth Olympic Gold in October. Maybe everyone at this school has voted as many times as possible.

The archery entrant, Trenton Cowles is a 16 yo kid from CA who won a Youth Olympic Gold in October. Maybe everyone at this school has voted as many times as possible.
Yeah, online polls are garbage geared to attract the most zealous fans willing to withstand repeat ads. In the early days of the internet I forget who it was that regularly did a "Greatest All-Time Books" poll, but every year it was either Dianetics and Atlas Shrugged.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT