ADVERTISEMENT

Using ESPN+ to watch the Keystone Classic (helpful tips)

To be honest, the experience on a computer looks identical to what they have available for WatchESPN or ESPN3. It'll be the video with a lit of other events or mats on the right hand side.

:oops: Hmm, I’m not seeing the sidebar on the right in this version; however, other contemporaneous “live” events show below the playing window, so should be similar.

Unfortunately all I’ll have with me today is my phone. I’ll check back closer to 10

I get 1 mat on PC
I get 1 mat on Android
Yeah, only place I'm seeing multiple mats is on iOS. Hopefully, that will change soon. Also, ESPN's "multiple feeds per screen" URL that I used at NCAAs isn't working anymore.

I'm on android, when I search Keystone it pops up 1 mat. Then if you hit SEE ALL in the upper right , I get all mats

Yeah, only place I'm seeing multiple mats is on iOS. Hopefully, that will change soon. Also, ESPN's "multiple feeds per screen" URL that I used at NCAAs isn't working anymore.

What iOS device do I see 6 mats? Both my iPhone and AppleTV still only show mat 1

What iOS device do I see 6 mats? Both my iPhone and AppleTV still only show mat 1

Hold down the select button. It brings up a menu where you can set up four screens at once. I saw all the mats there.

Reactions: pish69
If you have six mats could someone link each one please? I only have one on PC chrome.

Thanks Rhino, that was too easy. Wasn't looking there

on chromebook down by the scroll bar is a camera icon that allows you to switch mats

Thanks, that worked until now since the screen has now freezed. Plus, I have a huge headache from the constant flashing to the blank red screen. Plus side I did get to see a few matches.

i just opened 6 windows on my pc with espn+ then cast (chrome) the one I want to watch to the TV. Watch the other matches toggling between windows...

If you cancel before your 7 days are up do you still get to use your trial for the full 7 days?

Thanks. That gives me until Friday to watch all matches and continually remind myself not to subscribe to espn + in the future. The best $5 I ever saved.

Which is too bad. This is a case where they need to hear the feedback

The thing is, I really don't think they care. This was an event that they aired but probably only did because they have to. They have the deal with ESPN+ to air Ivy League sports which is why they got this. They only care about their 30 for 30s or Details or whatever else that I couldn't care less about. They don't even have wrestling as a category.

The streaming problems overshadow everything but the scoreboard was about as weak as it comes. You couldn't tell who was red or green, you couldn't tell what team they wrestled for. No riding time clock. How hard is any of that?

I've had my problems with Flo before but at least they know they are airing wrestling. This was maybe worse than the PSU/Ok St debacle a few years ago. At least I just cut bait on that and got an apology from Flo. With this, it kept teasing me like it might start working better so I continued to watch and get mad about it. Then to top it off, we get robot Cassar in the last match.

The thing is, I really don't think they care. This was an event that they aired but probably only did because they have to. They have the deal with ESPN+ to air Ivy League sports which is why they got this. They only care about their 30 for 30s or Details or whatever else that I couldn't care less about. They don't even have wrestling as a category.

The streaming problems overshadow everything but the scoreboard was about as weak as it comes. You couldn't tell who was red or green, you couldn't tell what team they wrestled for. No riding time clock. How hard is any of that?

I've had my problems with Flo before but at least they know they are airing wrestling. This was maybe worse than the PSU/Ok St debacle a few years ago. At least I just cut bait on that and got an apology from Flo. With this, it kept teasing me like it might start working better so I continued to watch and get mad about it. Then to top it off, we get robot Cassar in the last match.
ESPN care? They most certainly do as they have invested heavily into the NFL and basketball. They also invest a lot in creating conversations/debates (seen on set or espn radio!). Too bad the model of 1981 is non-existent.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT