ADVERTISEMENT

UPenn not offering Wrestling season tickets?

psumacw

Sep 18, 2017
I was wondering if anyone possibly had any information on UPenn's season ticket situation? I was hoping to see PSU at the Keystone Classic and check out the exciting crop of recruits UPenn had brought in (with the potential bonus of lucking into some NCAA Championship tickets), but I don't see anywhere on their website that season tickets are available.

From what I can see, they have 6 regular home duals, 1 event that's a dual and a women's gymnastics meet, the Keystone Classic, and wrestle-offs. This seems like enough events to warrant a season ticket offering but I can't find any info.

If UPenn doesn't have season tickets, what do you think my best shot at getting NCAA Championship tickets via season tickets would be: Drexel ($40) or Lehigh ($64)? Lehigh obviously has the better team and schedule, but I live near the PA-DE border so I would probably only get up to 1-2 Lehigh matches whereas I might be able to get to 3-5 at Drexel.

Thanks in advance for any information or advice.

I was wondering if anyone possibly had any information on UPenn's season ticket situation? I was hoping to see PSU at the Keystone Classic and check out the exciting crop of recruits UPenn had brought in (with the potential bonus of lucking into some NCAA Championship tickets), but I don't see anywhere on their website that season tickets are available.

From what I can see, they have 6 regular home duals, 1 event that's a dual and a women's gymnastics meet, the Keystone Classic, and wrestle-offs. This seems like enough events to warrant a season ticket offering but I can't find any info.

If UPenn doesn't have season tickets, what do you think my best shot at getting NCAA Championship tickets via season tickets would be: Drexel ($40) or Lehigh ($64)? Lehigh obviously has the better team and schedule, but I live near the PA-DE border so I would probably only get up to 1-2 Lehigh matches whereas I might be able to get to 3-5 at Drexel.

Thanks in advance for any information or advice.

You can get tickets to the Classic (and other single matches) on their site

https://pennathletics.com/sports/2018/7/30/wrestling-tickets.aspx?path=wrestling

Right. I was wondering why they don't have an option to buy season tickets.

Maybe they don’t charge to attend most matches? I am pretty sure Bucknell season tickets this year consisted of two matches, PSU and UNC, the rest are free to attend.

Last edited:
Maybe they don’t charge to attend most matches? I am pretty sure Bucknell season tickets this year consisted of two matches, PSU and NC State, the rest are free to attend.
UNC, but yes, that’s correct.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT