ADVERTISEMENT

Update on The Second Mile's Jack Raykovitz

Although the coverage was scant compared to how the conversation between McQ and JVP was examined under a microscope, the final report landed at TSM and JR. The buck stopped there. JR was and still is a licensed child psychologist who had worked many years at the top of an organization that helped at-risk children. He was an expert in working with at-risk children and that involves knowing quite a bit about all kinds of abuse perpetuated on children and the behaviors of an abuser as well as the signs of abuse in children. They go hand-in-hand.

GS told JR what happened. We don't have tons of information on that particular conversation and your guess is as good as mine as to why not. You would think that would have been the conversation that was looked at thoroughly along with the subsequent conversation JR had with JS with the infamous "Wear shorts in the shower." Yet, that's all very vague. Why do you suppose that is? Do you think if the decision had been to report the incident to a PSU psychologist we would have heard all about their thinking on what should be done? I think so. Yet, the person who could have actually found the identity of the child hasn't ever been asked to account for his actions/inaction.

I think the angst toward PSU is misplaced, particularly toward a middle-man football coach, neither witness nor final person asked to handle the report. I think JR should have done more.

Bruce Heim, one of the highest bot members at the Second Mile, went on the record to the Pittsburgh Post Gazette that he convinced Jack Rackyovicz not to do anything. Its astounding the people that are still walking free and "helping" kids.

Reactions: ChiTownLion
JR is trained to spot a pedophile. He spent a lot of time with Jerry Sandusky and obviously knew Jerry inside out. He knew the 98 and the 01 incident. His life was dedicated to helping children.

So there are two possibilities:

A. JR knew Jerry was a pedophile and let him continue to molest kids, so 2nd Mile would not be hurt.

B. JR believed Jerry crossed barriers, but he did not think Jerry molested anyone or had sex with anyone.

Is JR a monster, an idiot or is Jerry possibly innocent?

silvas was a mole btwn who and for what ?
From Corman's depo:

B9l3QXuIUAQJpvP.jpg

From Corman's depo:

B9l3QXuIUAQJpvP.jpg

I'm sure CR is shocked and angry that a bot member would leak info to someone acting against the interests of the bot. If only I could remember what his proposed solutions were.

Speaking of brilliant posters, I'm sure michy will be shocked and angry at some of the leaks coming from the bot.

Just for laughs I decided to look up Jennifer Storm.

On 7/22/11 she was appointed to the Victims Service Advisory Board for a 4 year term by tom Corbett.
On 11/8/13 she was appointed for a 6 year term to be the Commonwealth Victim Advocate by Tom Corbett. Her current position started at $113,272 annual salary.
Her official website looks like a money making scheme from the get go. She shills her book and personal appearances.
I wonder if she feels indebted to Corbett for setting up her grifting scheme. I wonder if any of the money making is done on Pa time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT