Josh Shapiro seeks the death penalty for Graham Spanier

Art

May 29, 2001
That makes no sense. You will stand and applaud that which you don't believe is right? For spite? For some other reason? Right is right. Wrong is wrong.

Where have those gone that stand for that which they believe is right?
Some of you are puckered up so tight that only a miracle will get anything through.

BobPSU92

May 6, 2015
Chow down on some of that room temperature onion dip. That will change your attitude real fast.

We’ll see. It seems I signed up for a life of “can’t have nice things” the day I enrolled at Penn State. 😞

KanePoster

Sep 12, 2020
Kane
I've said any number times that I don't believe Spanier should go to jail for his mistake, but just to piss you off even more, I'm going to stand up and applaud when he does. Happy now, shithead?
Quiet, idiot.

Petch

Mar 28, 2012
No they didn't, but that excuses Schultz and Spanier from not doing theirs in some quarters.
Again…CSS made a mistake…and paid a price.

The cowardly BOT knowingly screwed over the university…and paid no price.

Reactions: francofan

Art

May 29, 2001
Again…CSS made a mistake…and paid a price.

The cowardly BOT knowingly screwed over the university…and paid no price.

BoT had a lot of help from the PSU administration. Without them it might not have been near as bad. Wonder how Spanier feels about being betrayed by people he elevated, worked with on a daily basis, and probably broke bread with? Shouldn't have come as a surprise to him, but I'll bet it did.

Reactions: WHCANole

slykens

Nov 21, 2016
In this case, those involved in the judicial system did not seek justice, they sought to grandstand.
In my estimation, grandstanding is 95% of what Shapiro does. God help us all if he weasels his way into the Governor's Mansion.

• Wow
Reactions: OhHello