ADVERTISEMENT

UCLA is giving it to the Tigers

Thats a dangerous team. Got some good athletes all over field, playmaker QB and good playcalling. They got former UM back Charbonnet who is pretty strong runner. Very balanced team

Reactions: NedFromYork
I now find Chip Kelly's team as second most impressive thing tonght after his wife..wow

Penalty-Flag.jpg

Good catch. 15 personal foul on @SLion. You can't make a comment like the below, and not post a pic -- that's a violation of board rules.

I now find Chip Kelly's team as second most impressive thing tonght after his wife..wow

Reactions: Nittany Security2
Thats a dangerous team. Got some good athletes all over field, playmaker QB and good playcalling. They got former UM back Charbonnet who is pretty strong runner. Very balanced team
That might have been one of the very few mistakes that Jim made :) - letting him go

Reactions: 91Joe95
That might have been one of the very few mistakes that Jim made :) - letting him go

He seems to fit as that prototypical change of pace back. He is hard to tackle and can catch. He played good against us the best I remember. Probably just got lost in the shuffle in the midst of a 2-4 year and went back to Cali.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT