ADVERTISEMENT

TYler Berger message for Nolf

I don't have a problem with Berger's tweet and commend him for giving up socials to prep for nationals. That's no easy sacrifice for most youth, and I have it on good authority (my kids) that one must announce on social media that they are taking a break from social media, else there will be consequences.

Berger's tweet is actually a compliment to Nolf, acknowledges his obvious supremacy, and anticipates naysayers. It's kind of like saying:

Berger: "I'm going to climb that mole hill over there."
Twitterverse: "What about the insurmountable mountain in front of it?'
Berger: "Yeah, I guess I'll have to climb that too. Wish me luck."

OTOH, the ugh'ers of the world who feel the need to denigrate others for expressing belief in or love for deity are beyond tiresome and annoying.
Hey, what’s the matter with the Uyghurs? They go folkstyle, and great cuisine to boot!

I used to chase “truth”, and then someone told me, “why don’t you just explain yourself by telling them that you care more about truth than you do about their feelings.” I reflected on that comment a long time.

Truth is more important then feelings. I've been saying this for years. Not everyone in the household agrees with me on this, I won't say who.

Roar..you still think the kids don’t give any thoughts to these call out tweets?

Roar said Nolf wouldn't give any thought to something like that, and I doubt he does. The rest of the team obviously has fun with social media from time to time, but Nolf is kind of like the Barry Sanders of D1 wrestling, I can't imagine anyone getting into his head.
tikk understands.

Reactions: tikk10
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT