ADVERTISEMENT

TYler Berger message for Nolf

I get what Berger's doing and good for him, I guess, but it'd carry more (any) weight if he had ever given any indication that he can stop Nolf from taking him down.

Reactions: diggerpup
LMAO!!!
If it were possible to have a negative percentage chance of beating Nolf, that would be Berger's odds. Funny stuff!

I get what Berger's doing and good for him, I guess, but it'd carry more (any) weight if he had ever given any indication that he can stop Nolf from taking him down.
Short of trying to get a PD call? He's got nothin' But--it's good that there's at least someone focused on giving him a fight.

Reactions: kevin310
I like Berger’s competitiveness. A toddler called out Bo on Twitter the other day (as seen in our Twitter thread). And Berger responds by calling out Nolf. Toddlers have nothing on Berger! :)

I agree with everything you wrote, but I dont think for a minute that the kids on the team wont politely remind him of this challenge.

Over and over and over again.
Yes they will.
There is a difference between a typical Nolf beating and a Nolf beating with a message. Several examples would be the OSU match that caused Coach Ryan to retire his son, the quarterfinal match with JoJo Smith and of course Micah says hello from the safety of 149.

Yes they will.
There is a difference between a typical Nolf beating and a Nolf beating with a message. Several examples would be the OSU match that caused Coach Ryan to retire his son, the quarterfinal match with JoJo Smith and of course Micah says hello from the safety of 149.

Has Ryan's kid returned from concussion protocol yet after being dribbled across the mat?

Pro Tip: Don’t Poke the Bear.

I have an easier time believing that the post came from a Hawkeye fan then from Berger.

Yikes. If this kid even makes the finals he isn't leaving Pittsburgh on the losing end of anything but a Tech or a pin.

My only concern with Berger is him turning Nolf's last match into a Rutgers-like slap fight. I'm not doubting the outcome, just the aesthetics.

Or purposely trying to crank Nolf's knee like last week, trying to injure him. I get when a guy gets hit with a potentially dangerous call when trying to turn someone for nearfall, but cranking a knee to get a reset that's likely coming anyway for a stalemate is just dirty.

Also, how you gonna mouth off because you're mad that Nolf gave you an extra push when releasing you from a takedown? Especially after cranking on his knee like that? Honestly, what was Berger expecting?

LMAO!!!
If it were possible to have a negative percentage chance of beating Nolf, that would be Berger's odds. Funny stuff!

He's channeling his 2013 Flonationals performance hoping for a repeat.

Flonationals (04/05 - 04/07/2013)
High School - 132 (2nd)
Champ. Round 1: Jason Nolf (Pennsylvania) over () (Bye)
Champ. Round 2: Jason Nolf (Pennsylvania) over Ryan Montgomery (Ohio) (Fall 4:50)
Champ. Round 3: Jason Nolf (Pennsylvania) over Logan Meister (Maryland) (Dec 7-2)
Champ. Round 4: Jason Nolf (Pennsylvania) over Kent McCoy (California) (Maj 14-4)
Quarterfinal: Jason Nolf (Pennsylvania) over Colton Orrino (Washington) (Fall 5:59)
Semifinal: Jason Nolf (Pennsylvania) over Jesse Rodgers (Pennsylvania) (Maj 11-1)
1st Place Match: Tyler Berger (Oregon) over Jason Nolf (Pennsylvania) (Dec 2-0)

He's channeling his 2013 Flonationals performance hoping for a repeat.

Flonationals (04/05 - 04/07/2013)
High School - 132 (2nd)
Champ. Round 1: Jason Nolf (Pennsylvania) over () (Bye)
Champ. Round 2: Jason Nolf (Pennsylvania) over Ryan Montgomery (Ohio) (Fall 4:50)
Champ. Round 3: Jason Nolf (Pennsylvania) over Logan Meister (Maryland) (Dec 7-2)
Champ. Round 4: Jason Nolf (Pennsylvania) over Kent McCoy (California) (Maj 14-4)
Quarterfinal: Jason Nolf (Pennsylvania) over Colton Orrino (Washington) (Fall 5:59)
Semifinal: Jason Nolf (Pennsylvania) over Jesse Rodgers (Pennsylvania) (Maj 11-1)
1st Place Match: Tyler Berger (Oregon) over Jason Nolf (Pennsylvania) (Dec 2-0)
The next year Jason beat Berger at Dapper Dan 8-5, and has widened the gap considerably since.

I’ll be stepping away from social media for the next 177 days. This will be a time to prepare my body and my mind for training camp. I plan on taking two heads home with me and yes, that includes Mike Tomin. I’m out.

I rate my chances slightly better than the Bergermeister Meisterberger.

Or purposely trying to crank Nolf's knee like last week, trying to injure him. I get when a guy gets hit with a potentially dangerous call when trying to turn someone for nearfall, but cranking a knee to get a reset that's likely coming anyway for a stalemate is just dirty.

Also, how you gonna mouth off because you're mad that Nolf gave you an extra push when releasing you from a takedown? Especially after cranking on his knee like that? Honestly, what was Berger expecting?

Exactly what happened. Has no chance to beat Jason straight up.

Great teammates support each other, Joseph coming out to support Nolf is great. My guess is that Berger never got the memo that Joseph now walks around at 200 lbs. :oops: Don't mess with teammates. After Jason is done with him at Big10's he should stay on the mat and see how he does with Cenzo.

IAChief from HR had a funny exchange with Tyler Berger on Twitter last year, they’re kind of like pen pals, maybe if he sees this thread he can weigh in on Berger’s Keyboard muscles? This is nothing new

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT