ADVERTISEMENT

Trump n' Tiger.

denniskembala

Jul 26, 2017
Since Woody is getting the Presidential Medal, what about the hosing of Joe, which anyone with a brain knows he was guilty of nothing?

Reactions: psu1969a
I'm not a Trump fan but IIRC, he said he felt Joe was treated very unfairly.

Also, I think Trump and Tiger are friends because they've banged a lot of the same women.

You're correct. Trump was a supporter of Joe. I wasn't slamming him, but he could make things right.

Every Pitter would shit themselves, more than they already have.

I'm not a Trump fan but IIRC, he said he felt Joe was treated very unfairly.

Also, I think Trump and Tiger are friends because they've banged a lot of the same women.
Whoa! I didn’t think Tiger would be into Ivana, Marla Maples or Melania. Well, on second thought I guess I could see him being into Melania...

Whoa! I didn’t think Tiger would be into Ivana, Marla Maples or Melania. Well, on second thought I guess I could see him being into Melania...
Check to your whoa there jdm202. Marla Maples was one hot item in her day and very few guys would ever have passed that up. Plus in his prime Tiger would have banged mud if you piled it up properly.

Check to your whoa there jdm202. Marla Maples was one hot item in her day and very few guys would ever have passed that up. Plus in his prime Tiger would have banged mud if you piled it up properly.
Every one of them was downright stunning, Melania still is. My joking suggestion was that the spread of our virtuous CIC's affections was limited to the bounds of wedlock and that Tiger would have arrived on the scene later in all cases, except perhaps Melania. Bad joke. Getting back to the point of factual consistency from the GOT thread yesterday, you make a good point re: tiger's appetites likely including nicely piled mud. That was more funny than my joke.

If he wins the election in 2020 I would not not put it past Trump to giving Joe Paterno the presidential medal. The idea of watching Sue Paterno and family accepting it on behalf of Joe would be AWESOME!!

If he wins the election in 2020 I would not not put it past Trump to giving Joe Paterno the presidential medal. The idea of watching Sue Paterno and family accepting it on behalf of Joe would be AWESOME!!

It's part of what needs to be done to make things right.

We have a bunch of assholes running our University, and have for quite some time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT