ADVERTISEMENT

Tracking the BWI Board 2017-18 LMS Contest

Nick Suriano did not wrestle on 2/4 due to flu symptons. That did not knock anyone out, but it changed the dynamics of the competition.

Newly Out: Nobody

At this point, the LMS competition is down to 2 contestants. The outcome is dependent on who loses 1st between Pletcher and Hayden Hidlay. PSUaggie has Pletcher as his backup, while dsauer22 has Hidlay as his backup. Pletcher has a match this weekend against Stevan Micic, and the following weekend against Tariq Wilson. Hidlay has a match this weekend against Kenney Monday, and then next weekend against Brian LaPrade/Solomon Chishko (whoever VT sends out) and then Micah Jordan. It's somewhat ironic that the last dual for their respective teams, Ohio State and NC State, is against the other team.

Previously Out: Tom McAndrew, tikk10, El-Jefe, purescurve, caliPSUfan, D3wrestler, Used2BEerie, funkisfun12, NoVa Lion, a_mshaffer, sneedram55, lobo lion, RoarLions1, CowboyUp61, Lyons212, PhilaNit, Lion-around, findtheStrength, pish69, Dr.TobiasZoldberg, johnstownsteel, dunkej01, ZepGraffiti, ecdcr, SetonHallPirate, Bob_Anderson, Cali_Nittany, rmg78, JohnBasedow, hlstone, DeadHead11, 1AA, Flying_Tiger, impalanut, Michlion, CholleyVandine, bibbopper1985, Lyco1990, LaxHawk174, Lion in Ga, Blackcat97, nitlion6, Gork2, Dragonross, Sue Nammy, and Gray52

Still In The Running: dsauer22, and PSUaggie

Note: If you find that an entrant lost, and I have not indicated as such, don't hesitate to post about it.

Nick Suriano did not wrestle on 2/4 due to flu symptons. That did not knock anyone out, but it changed the dynamics of the competition.

Newly Out: Nobody

At this point, the LMS competition is down to 2 contestants. The outcome is dependent on who loses 1st between Pletcher and Hayden Hidlay. PSUaggie has Pletcher as his backup, while dsauer22 has Hidlay as his backup. Pletcher has a match this weekend against Stevan Micic, and the following weekend against Tariq Wilson. Hidlay has a match this weekend against Kenney Monday, and then next weekend against Brian LaPrade/Solomon Chishko (whoever VT sends out) and then Micah Jordan. It's somewhat ironic that the last dual for their respective teams, Ohio State and NC State, is against the other team.

Previously Out: Tom McAndrew, tikk10, El-Jefe, purescurve, caliPSUfan, D3wrestler, Used2BEerie, funkisfun12, NoVa Lion, a_mshaffer, sneedram55, lobo lion, RoarLions1, CowboyUp61, Lyons212, PhilaNit, Lion-around, findtheStrength, pish69, Dr.TobiasZoldberg, johnstownsteel, dunkej01, ZepGraffiti, ecdcr, SetonHallPirate, Bob_Anderson, Cali_Nittany, rmg78, JohnBasedow, hlstone, DeadHead11, 1AA, Flying_Tiger, impalanut, Michlion, CholleyVandine, bibbopper1985, Lyco1990, LaxHawk174, Lion in Ga, Blackcat97, nitlion6, Gork2, Dragonross, Sue Nammy, and Gray52

Still In The Running: dsauer22, and PSUaggie

Note: If you find that an entrant lost, and I have not indicated as such, don't hesitate to post about it.
Looks like this contest is over

We Have A Winner

The way things were going, I thought there was a good chance that the competition would last until the conference championships, or even until Nationals. On Feb. 11, at the Ohio State - Michigan dual, Luke Pletcher suffered his first lost of the season, falling to Stevan Micic, 11-4. Pletcher was the backup entry of PSUaggie, so he's out of the running. dsauer22 is the only contestant that has an entrant left without a loss. dsauer22 had Hayden Hidlay as his backup entry. I guess it should surprise nobody that the LMS contest came down to two PA wrestlers. ;)

Newly Out: PSUaggie

PSUaggie's out because his backup, Luke Pletcher, lost to Stevan Micic, 11-4, on Feb. 11

Winner of the BWI Board 2017-18 LMS Contest:

dsauer22

My thanks to all that played this season. Major kudos to PSUaggie, who was the last contestant to have both his primary and his backup entrant without a loss.

dsauer22, you have board bragging rights for one year!

We Have A Winner

The way things were going, I thought there was a good chance that the competition would last until the conference championships, or even until Nationals. On Feb. 11, at the Ohio State - Michigan dual, Luke Pletcher suffered his first lost of the season, falling to Stevan Micic, 11-4. Pletcher was the backup entry of PSUaggie, so he's out of the running. dsauer22 is the only contestant that has an entrant left without a loss. dsauer22 had Hayden Hidlay as his backup entry. I guess it should surprise nobody that the LMS contest came down to two PA wrestlers. ;)

Newly Out: PSUaggie

PSUaggie's out because his backup, Luke Pletcher, lost to Stevan Micic, 11-4, on Feb. 11

Winner of the BWI Board 2017-18 LMS Contest:

dsauer22

My thanks to all that played this season. Major kudos to PSUaggie, who was the last contestant to have both his primary and his backup entrant without a loss.

dsauer22, you have board bragging rights for one year!
Mifflin County boys working together...

Was wondering if Vincenzo Joseph had not been taken down this season prior to the match against Iowa?

Was wondering if Vincenzo Joseph had not been taken down this season prior to the match against Iowa?

I'm not sure why you asked that question in this thread, but to answer your question, Joseph had given up one TD this season prior to his match against Marinelli.

Sort of wondering why I was not even allowed onto the starting line. Mes thinks that I'd still be in it, based on my primary. o_O

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT