ADVERTISEMENT

Tracking the BWI Board 2017-18 LMS Contest

Tom McAndrew

May 29, 2001
Below are the entrants I recorded for each participant. Primary is listed as 1, and Backup is listed as 2.

Tom McAndrew
1. Nick Suriano (did not wrestle on 2/4)
2. Thomas Haines (lost on 11/12)​

tikk10
2. Yianni Diakomihalis (lost on 12/30)​

El-Jefe
2. Sam Stoll (did not wrestle on 12/10)​

purescurve
2. Chance Marsteller (lost on 1/2)​

caliPSUfan
2. Matt McCutcheon (did not wrestle on 11/9)​

D3wrestler
2. Chad Red (lost 11/17)​

Used2BEerie
2. Ke-Shawn Hayes (lost 12/1)​

funkisfun12
1. Chad Red (lost 11/17)

NoVa Lion
2. Corey Keener (MFF on 11/19)​

a_mshaffer
1. Chance Marsteller (lost on 1/2)

sneedram55
2. Nick Suriano (did not wrestle on 2/4)​

lobo lion
2. Austin DeSanto (lost on 11/12)​

RoarLions1
1. Matt McCutcheon (did not wrestle on 11/9)

CowboyUp61
2. Jacobe Smith (lost on 11/11)​

Lyons212
2. Chad Red (lost on 11/17)​

PhilaNit
2. Taylor Lujan (lost on 12/2)​

Lion-around
1. Ke-Shawn Hayes (lost on 12/1)
2. Matt McCutcheon (did not wrestle on 11/9)​

findtheStrength

pish69
1. Yianni Diakomihalis (lost on 12/30)

Dr.TobiasZoldberg
1. Austin DeSanto (lost on 11/12)

johnstownsteel
2. Alex Marinelli (DNW on 11/17)​

dunkej01
2. Ronnie Bresser (DNW on 11/9)​

ZepGraffiti
1. Michael Macchiavello (DNW on 11/18)

ecdcr
2. Ben Darmstadt (lost on 11/12)
SetonHallPirate
2. Brock Zacherl (DNW on 1/26)​

Bob_Anderson

Cali_Nittany

rmg78
2. Boo Lewallen (did not start on 11/11)​

JohnBasedow
1. Sam Stoll (did not wrestle on 12/10)
2. Vince Turk (lost on 11/24/17)​

hlstone
1. Matt McCutcheon (did not wrestle on 11/9)

DeadHead11
1. Brian Lantry (lost on 11/17)

1AA

Flying_Tiger
2. Bryan Lantry (lost on 11/17)​

impalanut
1. Alex Marinelli (DNW on 11/17)

Michlion
1. Chad Red (lost on 11/17)

dsauer22
2. Hayden Hidlay​

CholleyVandine
2. Emery Parker (lost on 11/19)​

PSUaggie
2. Luke Pletcher​

bigbopper1985
2. Ke-Shawn Hayes (lost on 12/1)​

Lyco1990
2. Ke-Shawn Hayes (lost on 12/1)​

LaxHawk174
1. Alex Marinelli (DNW on 11/17)

Lion in Ga

Blackcat97
1. Jacobe Smith (lost on 11/11)

nitlion6
1. Chad Red (lost on 11/17)

Gork2
2. Taylor Venz (lost on 12/2)​

Dragonross
2. Jared Cortez (lost on 12/3)​

Sue Nammy
1. Jordan Kutler (lost on 12/3)

Gray52
2. Brock Zacherl (DNW on 1/26)​

This is the 2nd year of the BWI LMS Competition. hlstone won the 2016-17 contest.

Reactions: pish69
So after the 1st weekend of competition, here's what we have in the LMS contest:

Out: RoarLions1, hlstone, caliPSUfan, Lion-around, Blackcat97, CowboyUp61, rmg78, Dr.TobiasZoldberg, Tom McAndrew, lobo lion, ecdcr

- RoarLions1's out because Matt McCutcheon did not wrestle for PSU at their Army dual on 11/9
- hlstone's out because Matt McCutcheon did not wrestle for PSU at their Army dual on 11/9
- caliPSUfan's out because his backup, Matt McCutcheon, did not wrestle on 11/9, and several others have his primary (Suriano) and their backups have not yet lost
- Lion-around's out because his backup, Matt McCutcheon, did not wrestle on 11/9, and one other has his primary (Ke-Shawn Hayes) and his backup has not yet lost
- Blackcat97's out because Jacobe Smith lost to Ethan Ramos on 11/11
- CowboyUp61's out because his backup, Jacobe Smith, lost on 11/11, and several others have his primary (Suriano) and their backups have not yet lost
- rmg78's out because his backup, Boo Lewallen, did not wrestle on 11/11, and several others have his primary (Suriano) and their backups have not yet lost
- Dr.TobiasZoldberg's out because Austin DeSanto lost on 11/12 to Ian Parker
- Tom McAndrew's out because because his backup, Thomas Haines, lost on 11/12, and several others have his primary (Suriano) and their backups have not yet lost
- lobo lion's out because because his backup, Austin DeSanto, lost on 11/12, and several others have his primary (Suriano) and their backups have not yet lost
- ecdcr's out because his backup, Ben Darmstadt, lost on 11/12, and several others have his primary (Suriano) and their backups have not yet lost

Interesting twist: Sue Nammy's backup lost on 11/12, but nobody else has his primary, so he's still alive in the competition.

Note: If you find that an entrant lost, and I have not indicated as such, don't hesitate to post about it.

Reactions: hlstone
So after the 1st weekend of competition, here's what we have in the LMS contest:

Out: RoarLions1, hlstone, caliPSUfan, Lion-around, Blackcat97, CowboyUp61, Dr.TobiasZoldberg, Tom McAndrew, lobo lion

- RoarLions1's out because Matt McCutcheon did not wrestle for PSU at their Army dual on 11/9
- hlstone's out because Matt McCutcheon did not wrestle for PSU at their Army dual on 11/9
- caliPSUfan's out because his backup, Matt McCutcheon, did not wrestle on 11/9, and several others have his primary (Suriano) and their backups have not yet lost
- Lion-around's out because his backup, Matt McCutcheon, did not wrestle on 11/9, and one other has his primary (Ke-Shawn Hayes) and his backup has not yet lost
- Blackcat97's out because Jacobe Smith lost to Ethan Ramos on 11/11
- CowboyUp61's out because his backup, Jacobe Smith, lost on 11/11, and several others have his primary (Suriano) and their backups have not yet lost
- Dr.TobiasZoldberg's out because Austin DeSanto lost on 11/12 to Ian Parker
- Tom McAndrew's out because because his backup, Thomas Haines, lost on 11/12, and several others have his primary (Suriano) and their backups have not yet lost
- lobo lion's out because because his backup, Austin DeSanto, lost on 11/12, and several others have his primary (Suriano) and their backups have not yet lost

Interesting twist: Sue Nammy's backup lost on 11/12, but nobody else has his primary, so he's still alive in the competition.

Note: If you find that an entrant lost, and I have not indicated as such, don't hesitate to post about it.
Self reporting myself, Boo Lewallen did not start this weekend.

I'm out. I picked Suriano/Darmstadt (not Suriano/Zacherl) - and Darmstadt lost.

I'm out. I picked Suriano/Darmstadt (not Suriano/Zacherl) - and Darmstadt lost.

thanks. that was a compound error on my part. On the spreadsheet I use to track the LMS, I have you listed, and then on the next row I have SetonHallPirate listed. Both of you have Suriano as your primary, and SHP has Zacherl as his backup. When entering the contestants in the OP in this thread, I started with your name, but ended up entering Zacherl as your backup, and not even listing SHP as a contestant. That's what I get for watching football on TV while entering in the text.

I've added SHP to the OP, and also marked you out in the standings post due to Darmstadt losing to Frank Mattiace in the finals of the Bearcat Open.

BTW, I was out most of the day on Sunday, so I wasn't following the action in real time. Is Darmstadt the guy that Rasheed was wrestling when he got injured?

Reactions: SetonHallPirate
BTW, I was out most of the day on Sunday, so I wasn't following the action in real time. Is Darmstadt the guy that Rasheed was wrestling when he got injured?
Yeah. It was early and still back and forth at that point but Rasheed was very tentative after that, couldn't get out from underneath. Did get a takedown of his own though, after the injury.

In addition to Chad Red going down, Oregon State forfeited 125 vs George Mason (11/16), meaning Ronnie Bresser should also be out. And Alex Marinelli didn't go for Iowa at the Iowa Duals on 11/17.

Tough weekend for the LMS competition in the 2nd weekend of competition. Here's who's out, and who is still in, in the LMS competition after the weekend:

Newly Out: D3wrestler, funkisfun12, NoVa Lion, Lyons212, johnstownsteel, dunkej01, ZepGraffiti, DeadHead11, Flying_Tiger, impalanut, Michlion, CholleyVandine, LaxHawk174, and nitlion6

Previously Out: RoarLions1, hlstone, caliPSUfan, Lion-around, Blackcat97, CowboyUp61, rmg78, Dr.TobiasZoldberg, Tom McAndrew, lobo lion, ecdcr

Still In The Running: tikk10, El-Jefe, purescurve, Used2BEerie, a_mshaffer, sneedram55, PhilaNit, findtheStrength, pish69, SetonHallPirate, Bob_Anderson, Cali_Nittany, JohnBasedow, 1AA, dsauer22, PSUaggie, bigbopper1985, Lyco1990, Lion in Ga, Gork2, Dragonross, Sue Nammy, and Gray52

- D3wrestler's out because Chad Red lost to Bryce Meredith in the Nebraska - Wyoming dual on 11/19
- funkisfun12's out because his backup Chad Red lost to Bryce Meredith in the Nebraska - Wyoming dual on 11/19 and others have his primary
- NoVa Lion's out because Corey Keener MFF on 11/19 at the Keystone Classic and others have his primary
- Lyons212's out because his backup Chad Red lost to Bryce Meredith in the Nebraska - Wyoming dual on 11/19 and others have his primary
- johnstownsteel's out because his backup Alex Marinelli did not wrestle at the Iowa Duals on 11/17 and others have his primary
- dunkej01's out because his backup Ronnie Bresser did not wrestle on 11/9 and others have his primary (I missed this one last week)
- ZepGraffiti's out because Michael Macchiavello did not wrestle on 11/18 in two of the competitions in the Wolfpack Duals
- DeadHead11's out because Brian Lantry lost in Buffalo's match against Iowa Central as part of the Iowa Duals on 11/17
- Flying_Tiger's out because his backup Brian Lantry lost in Buffalo's match against Iowa Central as part of the Iowa Duals on 11/17 and others have his primary
- impalanut's out because Alex Marinelli Alex Marinelli did not wrestle at the Iowa Duals on 11/17
- Michlion's out because Chad Red lost to Bryce Meredith in the Nebraska - Wyoming dual on 11/19
- CholleyVandine's out because his backup Emery Parker lost to Ricky Robertson in the finals of the Roadrunner Open on 11/19
- LaxHawk174's out because Alex Marinelli Alex Marinelli did not wrestle at the Iowa Duals on 11/17
- nitlion6's out because Chad Red lost to Bryce Meredith in the Nebraska - Wyoming dual on 11/19

Reactions: pish69
- ZepGraffiti's out because Michael Macchiavello did not wrestle on 11/18 in two of the competitions in the Wolfpack Duals
I'll point out that Macchiavello wrestled in the only dual against a D1 team; the other two duals were against UNC Pembroke and Reinhardt University, respective 48-0 and 54-0 massacres. Seems he was held out for humanitarian reasons.

I'll point out that Macchiavello wrestled in the only dual against a D1 team; the other two duals were against UNC Pembroke and Reinhardt University, respective 48-0 and 54-0 massacres. Seems he was held out for humanitarian reasons.

Yeah, I noticed that. There were a few situations in which I felt bad for contestants:

1) Zep going out because of Macchiavello being held out of 2 matches in the Wolfpack Dual where Macchiavello would have annihilated his opponents
2) DeadHead11 and Flying_Tiger going out because Buffalo bumped Bryan Lantry up a weight class (which he lost) in one of the duals at the Iowa Duals
3) NoVa Lion going out because Keener MFFed in the Keystone Classic. It doesn't even count as a loss for Keener, but the LMS rules are that if you miss a match at a dual or in a tournament you participate in for any reason, then it counts as a loss in the LMS

Not a lot of competition in week 3 of the competition due to the Thanksgiving holiday. Here's who's out, and who is still in, in the LMS competition after the third week/weekend:

Newly Out: JohnBasedow

Previously Out: RoarLions1, hlstone, caliPSUfan, Lion-around, Blackcat97, CowboyUp61, rmg78, Dr.TobiasZoldberg, Tom McAndrew, lobo lion, ecdcr, D3wrestler, funkisfun12, NoVa Lion, Lyons212, johnstownsteel, dunkej01, ZepGraffiti, DeadHead11, Flying_Tiger, impalanut, Michlion, CholleyVandine, LaxHawk174, and nitlion6

Still In The Running: tikk10, El-Jefe, purescurve, Used2BEerie, a_mshaffer, sneedram55, PhilaNit, findtheStrength, pish69, SetonHallPirate, Bob_Anderson, Cali_Nittany, 1AA, dsauer22, PSUaggie, bigbopper1985, Lyco1990, Lion in Ga, Gork2, Dragonross, Sue Nammy, and Gray52

- JohnBasedow's out because his backup, Vince Turk, lost to Tyson Dippery in the Iowa - Rider dual on 11/24, and others have his primary without their backup having lost

Most teams have duals in the coming week, plus there is the Cliff Keen Las Vegas tournament, so there's likely to be more movement in the LMS by next week's update.

Reactions: JohnBasedow
Ke-Shawn Hayes, Taylor Lujan, Taylor Venz, all Hunger Games victims today.

HUnger-Games-7.png

Reactions: Cali_Nittany
As expected, the Cliff Keen LV competition, and a return to a robust dual schedule, caused a lot of movement in week 4 of the LMS contest. Here's who's out, and who is still in, in the LMS competition after the fourth week/weekend:

Newly Out: Used2BEerie, PhilaNit, Bob_Anderson, bibbopper1985, Lyco1990, Lion in Ga, Gork2, Dragonross, and Sue Nammy

Previously Out: RoarLions1, hlstone, caliPSUfan, Lion-around, Blackcat97, CowboyUp61, rmg78, JohnBasedow, Dr.TobiasZoldberg, Tom McAndrew, lobo lion, ecdcr, D3wrestler, funkisfun12, NoVa Lion, Lyons212, johnstownsteel, dunkej01, ZepGraffiti, DeadHead11, Flying_Tiger, impalanut, Michlion, CholleyVandine, LaxHawk174, and nitlion6

Still In The Running: tikk10, El-Jefe, purescurve, a_mshaffer, sneedram55, findtheStrength, pish69, SetonHallPirate, Cali_Nittany, 1AA, dsauer22, PSUaggie, and Gray52

- Used2BEerie's out because his backup, Ke-Shawn Hayes, lost to Troy Heilmann in the CKLV tournament on 12/1, and others have his primary without their backup having lost
- PhilaNit's out because his backup, Taylor Lujan, lost to Zahid Valencia in the CKLV tournament on 12/2, and others have his primary without their backup having lost
- Bob_Anderson's out because his primary, Ke-Shawn Hayes, lost to Troy Heilmann in the CKLV tournament on 12/1, and others have his primary without their backup having lost
- bigbopper1985's out because his backup, Ke-Shawn Hayes, lost to Troy Heilmann in the CKLV tournament on 12/1, and others have his primary without their backup having lost
- Lyco1990's out because his backup, Ke-Shawn Hayes, ost to Troy Heilmann in the CKLV tournament on 12/1, and others have his primary without their backup having lost
- Lion in Ga's out because his primary, Ke-Shawn Hayes, lost to Troy Heilmann in the CKLV tournament on 12/1, and others have his primary without their backup having lost
- Dragonross's out because his backup, Jared Cortez, lost to Luke Karam in the PSU - Lehigh dual on 12/3, and others have his primary without their backup having lost
- Sue Nammy's out because his/her primary, Jordan Kutler, lost to Mark Hall in the PSU - Lehigh dual on 12/3, and his/her backup had also lost

pish69 looks like the winner. His guys will not not lose until nationals , if they lose at all.

pish69 looks like the winner. His guys will not not lose until nationals , if they lose at all.

huh? tikk has the same guys, just switched as to which is the primary and which is the backup. And many of the remaining contestants have at least one of the two (Suriano and Yianni D.) as either their primary or backup, with wrestlers that have also looked very strong so far.

They still have to wrestle every event their team participates in if I remember right

that's correct. all it takes is one sickness, one injury, one missed weight, etc. for those that look "unbeatable until Nationals" to be recorded as a loss in the LMS competition.

Reactions: purescurve
Stoll's not wrestling against Maryland was the only loss that affected week 5 of the LMS contest. Here's who's out, and who is still in, in the LMS competition after the fifth week/weekend:

Newly Out: El-Jefe, a_mshaffer, Cali_Nittany, and 1AA

Previously Out: Tom McAndrew, caliPSUfan, D3wrestler, Used2BEerie, funkisfun12, NoVa Lion, lobo lion, RoarLions1, CowboyUp61, Lyons212, PhilaNit, Lion-around, Dr.TobiasZoldberg, johnstownsteel, dunkej01, ZepGraffiti, ecdcr, Bob_Anderson, rmg78, JohnBasedow, hlstone, DeadHead11, Flying_Tiger, impalanut, Michlion, CholleyVandine, bibbopper1985, Lyco1990, LaxHawk174, Lion in Ga, Blackcat97, nitlion6, Gork2, Dragonross, and Sue Nammy,

Still In The Running: tikk10, purescurve, sneedram55, findtheStrength, pish69, SetonHallPirate, dsauer22, and PSUaggie, and Gray52

- El-Jefe's out because his backup, Sam Stoll, did not wrestle against Maryland, and others have his primary without their backup having lost
- a_mshaffer's out because his backup, Sam Stoll, did not wrestle against Maryland, and others have his primary without their backup having lost
- Cali_Nittany's out because his backup, Sam Stoll, did not wrestle against Maryland, and others have his primary without their backup having lost
- 1AA's out because his primary, Sam Stoll, did not wrestle against Maryland, and others have their primary still in the running

Gray52 had Stoll as his primary, but Brock Zacherl as his backup. As nobody has Zacherl as their primary, Gray52's still in the running.

No changes in the LMS competition in week 6. Luke Pletcher had a narrow, 1-point victory over Garrett Pepple (Indy), and Hayden Hidlay had a 3-1 (SV-1) victory over Joey LaVallee, but both of them won, as did all other primary and backup selections of the contestants still in the running. Below is an update after the 6th week/weekend of competition:

Newly Out: nobody

Previously Out: Tom McAndrew, El-Jefe, caliPSUfan, D3wrestler, Used2BEerie, funkisfun12, NoVa Lion, a_mshaffer, lobo lion, RoarLions1, CowboyUp61, Lyons212, PhilaNit, Lion-around, Dr.TobiasZoldberg, johnstownsteel, dunkej01, ZepGraffiti, ecdcr, Bob_Anderson, Cali_Nittany, rmg78, JohnBasedow, hlstone, DeadHead11, 1AA, Flying_Tiger, impalanut, Michlion, CholleyVandine, bibbopper1985, Lyco1990, LaxHawk174, Lion in Ga, Blackcat97, nitlion6, Gork2, Dragonross, and Sue Nammy

Still In The Running: tikk10, purescurve, sneedram55, findtheStrength, pish69, SetonHallPirate, dsauer22, and PSUaggie, and Gray52

The holiday tournaments, as expected, had an impact on the LMS contest. Interestingly, Midlands was not a factor. The South Beach Duals hit several contestants, as Yianni D fell to Jaydin Eierman. The Southern Scuffle also hit several contestants, as Chance Marsteller fell to Bryce Steiert in the semis.

Newly Out: tikk10, purescurve, sneedram55, findtheStrength, pish69, and Gray52

- tikk10's out because his backup, Yianni D., lost to Jaydin Eierman, and others have his primary without their backup having lost
- purescurve's out because his backup, Chance Marsteller, lost to Bryce Steiert, and others have his primary without their backup having lost
- sneedram55's out because his primary, Chance Marsteller, lost to Bryce Steier, and several people has his backup, Suriano, as their primary
- findtheStrength's out because his primary, Chance Marsteller, lost to Bryce Steiert, and his backup, Yianni D lost to Jaydin Eierman
- pish69's out because his primary, Yianni D, lost to Jaydin Eierman, and several people has his backup, Suriano, as their primary
- Gray52's out because his primary lost in early December. He stayed in the running because his backup, Brock Zacherl, is not anyone's primary. However, SetonHallPirate has Suriano as his primary and Zacherl as his backup, so despite Zacherl not having lost, Gray52 can't finish ahead of SetonHallPirate

dsauer22 has Marsteller as his primary, but Hayden Hidlay as his backup. As nobody has Hidlay as their primary, dsauer22's still in the running.

Previously Out: Tom McAndrew, El-Jefe, caliPSUfan, D3wrestler, Used2BEerie, funkisfun12, NoVa Lion, a_mshaffer, lobo lion, RoarLions1, CowboyUp61, Lyons212, PhilaNit, Lion-around, Dr.TobiasZoldberg, johnstownsteel, dunkej01, ZepGraffiti, ecdcr, Bob_Anderson, Cali_Nittany, rmg78, JohnBasedow, hlstone, DeadHead11, 1AA, Flying_Tiger, impalanut, Michlion, CholleyVandine, bibbopper1985, Lyco1990, LaxHawk174, Lion in Ga, Blackcat97, nitlion6, Gork2, Dragonross, and Sue Nammy

Still In The Running: SetonHallPirate, dsauer22, and PSUaggie

Reactions: PSUaggie
Still In The Running: SetonHallPirate, dsauer22, and PSUaggie
So basically it comes down to (I think):

> dsauer22 needs Hidlay to outlast Suriano, Pletcher, and Zacherl

> SetonHallPirate needs Zacherl to outlast Pletcher; if Suriano loses prior to Hidlay, then also needs Zacherl to outlast Hidlay

> PSUaggie needs Pletcher to outlast Zacherl; if Suriano loses prior to Hidlay, then also needs Pletcher to outlast Hidlay

Conceivable that all 4 could be undefeated heading into conference tourneys, which are all 3/3 weekend.

Schedule highlights:
Hidlay: 1/19 vs. Finesilver, 2/18 vs. Jordan

Suriano: 2/9 vs. Lizak

Pletcher: 1/7 vs. Delvecchio, 1/12 vs. McKee, 2/11 vs. Micic (won 7-5 at CKLV)

Zacherl: 2/16 vs. Gasca

Conceivable that all 4 could be undefeated heading into conference tourneys, which are all 3/3 weekend.

Schedule highlights:
Hidlay: 1/19 vs. Finesilver, 2/18 vs. Jordan

Suriano: 2/9 vs. Lizak

Pletcher: 1/7 vs. Delvecchio, 1/12 vs. McKee, 2/11 vs. Micic (won 7-5 at CKLV)

Zacherl: 2/16 vs. Gasca

It's been painful pulling for a Bucknut and a Cruisliner, I'm not sure I can keep it up until March. LOL.

Oops, I never posted an update earlier this week. There were some duals in the first weekend of January, but not a whole lot of activity. There were no changes in the contest from my Jan. 3 update.

I'm getting sloppy on these updates.

Suriano, Zacherl, Hidlay, and Pletcher have not lost since my last update, so no change in the standings.

No Zacherl for Clarion tonight.
Edinboro 30, Clarion 6125: Sean Russell (Edinboro) tech fall Gavin Park (Clarion), 24-9
133: Korbin Myers (Edinboro) maj dec. Roshaun Cooley (Clarion), 16-4
141: Nate Hagan (Edinboro) dec. Evan Myers (Clarion), 5-1
149: Taylor Ortz (Clarion) dec. Jensen Lorea (Edinboro), 7-1
157: Andrew Shomers (Edinboro) dec. Avery Shay (Clarion), 4-2 TB-1
165: Fritz Hoehn (Edinboro) tech fall Mac Tanner (Clarion), 18-3
174: Ty Schoffstall (Edinboro) dec. Dom Rigous (Clarion), 6-4
184: Greg Bulsak (Clarion) dec. Zach Ancewicz (Edinboro), 5-0
197: Aaron Paddock (Edinboro) maj dec. Edgar Ruano (Clarion), 15-4
285: William Miller (Edinboro) dec. Toby Cahill (Clarion), 8-2

Wow, we went from the holiday tournaments to the last weekend in January with no changes. Alas, on Jan 26, Brock Zacherl did not wrestle in Clarion's dual against Edinboro, and that impacts the LMS contest.

Newly Out: SetonHallPirate

- SetonHallPirate's out because his backup, Brock Zacherl, did not wrestle against Edinboro, and PSUaggie has his primary without his backup having lost

At this point, the LMS competition is down to 2 contestants, and the outcome is dependent on who loses 1st between Suriano, Pletcher, and Hayden Hidlay. PSUaggie has the best odds to win it all, as he's the only contestant to have both their primary (Suriano) and their backup (Pletcher) still undefeated. However, dsauer22 could still win, if both Pletcher and Suriano lose before Hidlay loses.

Previously Out: Tom McAndrew, tikk10, El-Jefe, purescurve, caliPSUfan, D3wrestler, Used2BEerie, funkisfun12, NoVa Lion, a_mshaffer, sneedram55, lobo lion, RoarLions1, CowboyUp61, Lyons212, PhilaNit, Lion-around, findtheStrength, pish69, Dr.TobiasZoldberg, johnstownsteel, dunkej01, ZepGraffiti, ecdcr, Bob_Anderson, Cali_Nittany, rmg78, JohnBasedow, hlstone, DeadHead11, 1AA, Flying_Tiger, impalanut, Michlion, CholleyVandine, bibbopper1985, Lyco1990, LaxHawk174, Lion in Ga, Blackcat97, nitlion6, Gork2, Dragonross, Sue Nammy, and Gray52

Still In The Running: dsauer22, and PSUaggie

Reactions: PSUaggie
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT