ADVERTISEMENT

Tokyo Olympics 2020.

GOLDBANGER

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2013
Thinking of going to the Tokyo Olympics in 2020. Would this be something the NLWC might eventually have a package for or is it every man for himself?

Thinking of going to the Tokyo Olympics in 2020. Would this be something the NLWC might eventually have a package for or is it every man for himself?
Well..if nothing works out with the NLWC maybe you can sweet talk Toyota into to sending you over for a conference lol

Reactions: GOLDBANGER
Goldbanger was a nickname hung on me by an ex-girlfriend. It was my second favorite nickname but "lecherous beast" was harder to use as a handle. I miss the good old days.
OMG... Lecherous Beast. That's what I used to call my dog when he'd steal food off the table. You were just stealing it... below the table. ;)

Yes... the good ole days... miss them more than we both could imagine. There was enough "on the table" and "under the table"... for every man's tastes. o_O

xmasstory1.jpg

That's a great idea!!! Maybe I can pull some silver tongue magic, my tongue has been used for worse things, or better depending on your perspective!!
well ...haveng been around you to see your silver tongue magic ...I know it's all possible .... straight out of How I Met Your Mother "it's .......wait for it .....Legen ....dary"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT