ADVERTISEMENT

Thx Wrestling Room board mates!

PSUbluTX

Feb 7, 2018
Plenty of gratitude has been expressed in other threads for the Penn State wrestlers, coaches, and others who contribute to this amazing team, and I add my voice to that chorus. But at the end of another incredible wrestling season I wanted to drop a quick note of appreciation to all my great Nittany Nation board mates.

Sincere thanks to each of you who has brightened many of my days this season with your wit, humor, wisdom, insight, camaraderie, and depth of wrestling knowledge. This includes our regular, reasonable posters from other fanbases who frequent here. I appreciate the perspective and insight you bring to the board, as well as the fun, funny, and good-natured banter.

My account says I’ve been a member of this board since February 2018. I have actually been here much longer. I lurked on the board for years before formally joining because, (1) I didn’t want to jinx the team (every team I have backed publicly has tanked), and (2) I couldn’t figure out how to create a free account with posting rights.

It’s a blessing to be able to drop by this board to decompress with some wrestling news, team developments, tournament results, and gut-busting comedy. We already have plenty of early Post Of The Year (POTY) candidates, as well as a few Pest Of The Year (pronounced "PETTY") frontrunners.

Big thanks to each of you who has added to the f*n this season. Now bring on the offseason zaniness!

all the PSU wrestlers had great runs at the tourney except for 1 but hopefully he will do it next yr!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT