ADVERTISEMENT

Things to feel thankful for entering the season

ccdiver

Jan 29, 2008
I'll start it off where it will start off Sunday: Devin Schnupp. Highly touted recruits left, right, front, back of him, but no matter... sounds like he's working as hard as anyone and has the respect of everyone (that matters). This roster really is LOADED... with character.

I'll start it off where it will start off Sunday: Devin Schnupp. Highly touted recruits left, right, front, back of him, but no matter... sounds like he's working as hard as anyone and has the respect of everyone (that matters). This roster really is LOADED... with character.
Hoping his trajectory is on par with his previous Warwick counterpart, Bryan Pearsall.

1. Grateful for the fantastic info I get on this site.
2. That I live in the epicenter of high school and college wrestling.
3. That I can take a reasonable drive to Happy Valley and watch incredible and fun wrestling live.
4. For Jeff Byers and wrestling at Rec Hall ....both Pennsylvania treasures
5. To have been a witness to the incredible run this team has been on.
6. For our coaching staff.
7. Being able to attend the PSU tOSU dual last year, which is the most fun I've ever had a live sporting event.
8. And grateful that my wife puts up with me being obsessed with PSU wrestling throughout the fall and winter.
9. Last, grateful that I've had an opportunity to watch PSU wrestling live with my son and my Dad....fantastic memories!

Tan Tom is not our coach.
We win national titles that’s what we do.
We don’t have have to deal with the only person who CANT beat nico because he took his crying ass back to Jerzzzzzey.

Reactions: amalone and danoftw
Why not praise butts too, wheres a pic of hula hoop girl when I need one
Ask and you shall receive :)
t0esEb.jpg

Reactions: kirbycroft
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT