ADVERTISEMENT

These are always funny…

Bo Nix

Nix_Bo_21a.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

I love this threads, was laughing my you know what off, but why do they always have one a-hole throw the Sandusky crap in there. You don't see posters on this board showing Cam Newton and his dad walking out of Jordan Hare pushing a wheelbarrow of cash.

Reactions: psu00 and Kellerdog
I love this threads, was laughing my you know what off, but why do they always have one a-hole throw the Sandusky crap in there. You don't see posters on this board showing Cam Newton and his dad walking out of Jordan Hare pushing a wheelbarrow of cash.
It is an easy target IMO. Every board has troll/assholes that get off on this type shit. I don’t. You don’t think Cam gets shit on? He’s a weird dude, but probably does more good for kids than anyone you could name. He’s never been in trouble either. Btw, if you believe AU had to outbid MISS State, you are delusional.

Last edited:
Didn't this board use to do these?

Not really.

Over the years, some folks have linked look-alike threads from opposition sites. Some had a few funny look alike, and got some responses.

A few times, people have tried to create look-alike threads for the team PSU was playing in the next game. In general, they didn't get a lot of responses.

It is an easy target IMO. Every board has troll/assholes that get off on this type shit. I don’t. You don’t think Cam gets shit on? He’s a weird dude, but probably does more good for kids than anyone you could name. He’s never been in trouble either. Btw, if you believe AU had to outbid MISS State, you are delusional.
Sorry, kellerdog. I wasn’t meaning to disparage AU, just using it as an example. I live near Charlotte and while Cam was here, he did a lot for kids and kids’ charities in that town.

Reactions: Kellerdog
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT