ADVERTISEMENT

the official "Micah Parsons Conspiracy Theory" thread

nittanyfan333

Aug 30, 2010
Over the last new months I've seen so many different theories about why Parsons de-committed, why he tweeted what he tweeted and what he REALLY meant. How about we move all those conspiracy theories to one thread?

I'll start

Parsons is actually a sleeper agent put in place by Delany to create hype amongst the college football prognosticators. By de-committing, then having first Blowhio state then Nebraska as his top pick, Delany is pulling the strings to get national attention to the B1G. I also think that Delany is playing some inside baseball and knows that the proposed transfer eligibility vote is going to go through without a hitch, so he told Parsons that he will transfer after his sophomore year from Penn State to Blowhio state or vice versa, to bring more attention to the B1G. I think the tweets that Parsons has been putting out is really an agent for Delany (more of a media person) that has been riling up fan bases and teams to increase the vitriol.

Along those lines, I also think that Harbaugh acting the way he acts in Michigan is part of Delany's master plan. I believe that in reality, Harbaugh is a soft spoken and kind/gentle person that has not 1 bad word to say about anyone, but he's playing the part to appease his puppetmaster Delany.

I think that you're giving Delany WAY too much credit
jimdelanymasturbator_large.jpg

Over the last new months I've seen so many different theories about why Parsons de-committed, why he tweeted what he tweeted and what he REALLY meant. How about we move all those conspiracy theories to one thread?

I'll start

Parsons is actually a sleeper agent put in place by Delany to create hype amongst the college football prognosticators. By de-committing, then having first Blowhio state then Nebraska as his top pick, Delany is pulling the strings to get national attention to the B1G. I also think that Delany is playing some inside baseball and knows that the proposed transfer eligibility vote is going to go through without a hitch, so he told Parsons that he will transfer after his sophomore year from Penn State to Blowhio state or vice versa, to bring more attention to the B1G. I think the tweets that Parsons has been putting out is really an agent for Delany (more of a media person) that has been riling up fan bases and teams to increase the vitriol.

Along those lines, I also think that Harbaugh acting the way he acts in Michigan is part of Delany's master plan. I believe that in reality, Harbaugh is a soft spoken and kind/gentle person that has not 1 bad word to say about anyone, but he's playing the part to appease his puppetmaster Delany.
But maybe he's really a double secret agent sent to Delaney by Penn State to make fools of some of the competing programs?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT