ADVERTISEMENT

The first thing I did in my new job

lionsnphils

Sep 20, 2008
I was promoted to principal this week. This first thing I did in my office was to hang this.
C2JhtE.jpg

Nice. Great inspirational quote in a school setting. Hope it resonates with the students.

Congrats on your promotion. I am certain you worked hard to get there, enjoy the moment.

Please take this opportunity to remember that lionsnphils has a culture problem.

(Kidding. :) )

Why in the world would that have any impact on his ability to keep his job?
Because the general, uninformed public, think Paterno actively covered up child rape. Some crazy ass parent will see that and raise hell. Not saying it's fair or legit, but in a world of political correctness, it's extremely risky.

Because the general, uninformed public, think Paterno actively covered up child rape. Some crazy ass parent will see that and raise hell. Not saying it's fair or legit, but in a world of political correctness, it's extremely risky.
Not everyone lives their life in fear.

Reactions: Nittany Ziggy

Well then it would be a great teaching moment about properly reporting suspected CSA, from a man who always put education above athletics. Seems like a great idea for someone in education.

Well then it would be a great teaching moment about properly reporting suspected CSA, from a man who always put education above athletics. Seems like a great idea for someone in education.
You mean Joe's lack of properly reporting?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT