ADVERTISEMENT

That bozo Narduzzi tweeted

What a looser.I don’t pay much attention to Pitt because there irrelevant but haven’t they lost more games than they won

Reactions: BBrown
I love it. Means he was glued to his TV watching PSU play, on the night after his team actually won a FB game. I can see him sitting in his basement by himself watching this game. This game got a blurb on Good Morning America. At my inlaws and saw this, and they said CFB never gets any coverage. And the OSU fans rushed the field after this fluke win by OSU (they did have a blocked punt, therefore it was a fluke). All this shows how many people have an interest in PSU.

Reactions: john4psu and JoeFi
Hail to Pitt when McSorley's final pass fell incomplete.
Hope he got his cheap thrill for the season.
He will be back working as a position coach before he is ever involved in a game that big.

Well since Heinz Field holds about 69 thousand and there was maybe 7-9 thousand in the stands for the Pitt game, maybe he should try to build his own program up instead of cutting someone else's down? Just a thought!

Reactions: john4psu and BBrown
He will be back working as a position coach before he is ever involved in a game that big.

Seems he and the asshat that is Whanny have a lot in common.
Whanny is quickly replacing Mark May as the biggest douchebag on football panels.

Seems he and the asshat that is Whanny have a lot in common.
Whanny is quickly replacing Mark May as the biggest douchebag on football panels.

Yes, I saw where he was high fiving everyone yesterday after the game. Real class act there!

In the midst of their 4-5 season, you would hardly know Pitt was participating in the 2017 season until yesterday. I've heard hardly a peep from a Pitt fan on twitter or otherwise. Yesterday made their lives worthwhile, if only for a brief moment

Here is what they will find out the next few weeks: That was the best loss any 1 loss team will have in the country this year. Penn State will win out and be in the discussion for the playoff. Very few expected Penn State to win that game. They went on the road in a hostile environment and carried an 18 point lead into the second half. If not for a blocked punt and heroic performance by Barrett, the game was over. The CFP committee will see that and Pitt fans will have to swallow their tears and watch Penn State after their 5-7 season

So, to all the Pitters reading this, you would give up your first born, your trailer, and your momma to ever get a sniff where Penn State sits in the college football landscape. You will never see Pitt be anything but a doormat, so enjoy your short lived moment in the sun...but you will wake up this week and still be a fan of a team that hasn't been relevant since 1982

Good thing Franklin does not tweet that kind of stuff. Cause you know it would hit the PITTSBURGH media like crazy. We won’t hear squat on Narducci tweet!!!

Reactions: nits74
In the midst of their 4-5 season, you would hardly know Pitt was participating in the 2017 season until yesterday. I've heard hardly a peep from a Pitt fan on twitter or otherwise. Yesterday made their lives worthwhile, if only for a brief moment

Here is what they will find out the next few weeks: That was the best loss any 1 loss team will have in the country this year. Penn State will win out and be in the discussion for the playoff. Very few expected Penn State to win that game. They went on the road in a hostile environment and carried an 18 point lead into the second half. If not for a blocked punt and heroic performance by Barrett, the game was over. The CFP committee will see that and Pitt fans will have to swallow their tears and watch Penn State after their 5-7 season

So, to all the Pitters reading this, you would give up your first born, your trailer, and your momma to ever get a sniff where Penn State sits in the college football landscape. You will never see Pitt be anything but a doormat, so enjoy your short lived moment in the sun...but you will wake up this week and still be a fan of a team that hasn't been relevant since 1982

LOL, I was even going to watch their game on TV but couldn't find it.

Good thing Franklin does not tweet that kind of stuff. Cause you know it would hit the PITTSBURGH media like crazy. We won’t hear squat on Narducci tweet!!!

If I was a pitt fan (thank God I'm not) or on their Board of Trustees I would not be very happy with him. He should probably be more worried about keeping his players eligible, recruiting, winning games, putting people in the stands and making a brand for his University all of which he is failing epically at.

i could not think of a better representative of Pitt football to be honest. He is average, not well spoken, and has never achieved anything much like most of the Pitt fans I know. Pitt fans will always have to live off those falling short of their goals because they've already accepted that they will never reach theirs

I hate people who have pleasure in others misfortune.I rather concentrate on what I am doing
You hate schadenfreude? For those who post here about Pitt all the time, schadenfreude is their lifeblood.

This is no place for you.;):)

It’s crazy how much CJF/PSU are in his head. He’s 4-5 with zero quality wins, played in front of 20k yesterday, his recruiting class is a complete disaster with no prospects of significance even considering them, and he tweets about us.

It’s crazy how much CJF/PSU are in his head. He’s 4-5 with zero quality wins, played in front of 20k yesterday, his recruiting class is a complete disaster with no prospects of significance even considering them, and he tweets about us.

Just trying to win points with the yinzers. He knows he's staring nothing but underwhelming seasons in the face for the foreseeable future, so he's playing to his base so he can at least be popular with the fans.

Reactions: PSUoh90
I went to Narduzzi's twitter page and didn't find this tweet. Sounds bogus to me.

Officially, attendance was 30,000. I watched the game and the stadium looked like the pictures posted here, maybe, 10,000. It's interesting that they feel the need to lie about it. Also, considering how cheap the tickets are, their revenue stream from football is really low.

Reactions: john4psu
Let's look the reality of Pitt football. Assuming they beat UNC, they still have to beat either VT or Miami to avoid a losing season. Their recruiting is so lackluster they'll struggle to crack the top 50 nationally and the top 10 in their own conference. They also seem unlikely to land a major prospect from a school that has long been a Pitt pipeline. They lost to the other power 5 conference in their state by 19 and the gap between them is growing. When you're the head coach of that program, celebrating a loss that says nothing good about you and does nothing for you is just about all you have.

Narsnoozi apparently taking the "high road" again? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

What else can he do? His own fans have abandoned his team. Their attendance Saturday was beyond embarrassing. I think West Chester had more people at their game.

He's going to have a losing season. No bowl. Was blown out by PSU- the only game his fans care about. He's now realizing what a disaster it was to take the pitt job.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT