ADVERTISEMENT

Teasdale

Not everyone over there are evil trolls. I respect quite a few people on that board. I was just posting it for information. Nothing more, nothing less. I'll admit that I do like to stir the pot sometimes over there, but, honestly, this was just to pass on information.

Wouldn't wishing Gavin well and posting this message on HR be at odds with each other? Last time I waded through the muck on their Teasdale thread, they didn't appear interested in wishing Gavin well.

Reactions: SUPERTODD
Wouldn't wishing Gavin well and posting this message on HR would be at odds with each other? Last time I waded through the muck on their Teasdale thread, they didn't appear interested in wishing Gavin well.

Some are wishing him well, others aren't. Like I said there are some really great posters in there, though I'm not denying you need to wade through a lot of trolls to get to them.

Wouldn't wishing Gavin well and posting this message on HR would be at odds with each other? Last time I waded through the muck on their Teasdale thread, they didn't appear interested in wishing Gavin well.

that is unless he was coming back to IC. Then he would be the greatest and TnT are just the right guys for him.

Oh and this wouldnt be recruiting over because ...it...just...isnt.

Like I said above, it's the internet and public. If it's posted here, it will be talked about on HR in a very short time. Posting it there isn't a big issue to me.

that is unless he was coming back to IC. Then he would be the greatest and TnT are just the right guys for him.

Poor Renteria in that case. Recruited over with the same guy TWICE! :eek:

He isn't being named, so, I seriously doubt he would care. Honestly, I just posted it, as I thought people here would like to know. If it is bad form, I apologize.

IMO I appreciate the inside info.. John Doe and AmestoState used to give inside tidbits..and it is always appreciated.

If it turns out wrong, then people will tend to tune you out, but even then it's tricky. Your source could be 100% right in what he heard today, and then tomorrow a new twist and Gavin stays, your source wasn't wrong at the time, things change..

Why would he go "back to IC"? Lee and DeSanto are only sophomores.

Forgive me..but who??

https://www.pennstatewrestlingclub.org/history/index.php?view=wrestlerstats&wrestler=214

If there's one thing Penn State fans love more than anything, it's the unheralded guy who starts out losing a lot but develops into a very good wrestler while a Nittany Lion.

IMO I appreciate the inside info.. John Doe and AmestoState used to give inside tidbits..and it is always appreciated.

If it turns out wrong, then people will tend to tune you out, but even then it's tricky. Your source could be 100% right in what he heard today, and then tomorrow a new twist and Gavin stays, your source wasn't wrong at the time, things change..

I'm pretty sure who the source is (and will never reveal it) and it's reliable. Yes, things could change.

Why would he go "back to IC"? Lee and DeSanto are only sophomores.

I believe that was meant as a joke.

Reactions: mvattivo
[QUOTE="matter7172, post: 3959306, member:

I believe that was meant as a joke.[/QUOTE]

My bad. Missed the sarcasm.

https://www.pennstatewrestlingclub.org/history/index.php?view=wrestlerstats&wrestler=214

If there's one thing Penn State fans love more than anything, it's the unheralded guy who starts out losing a lot but develops into a very good wrestler while a Nittany Lion.

Thx..I didn't follow college wrestling at all until Molinaro came here, then I got hooked. Only other guy I knew some about was Pritzlaff as he's a local kid as well. I remembered Colat and McCoy as they wrestled at East Strousburg open back when my best friends younger brother wrestled for East Strousburg. I believe they were unattached at that time. I saw Colat and was like WTH did I just witness.

I followed HS wrestling, and then when the Tank came here and I saw what these guys were doing, there was no more high school matches for me. The last HS matches I went to was Tank's senior year. Crazy he lost to Winston that year in all-star match and Winston never had the career I thought he would. Best wrestler I ever witnessed in NJ was Damion Hahn hands down

Last edited:
Do I know you, or did you do some internet detective work? Either way, if you do know the source, I appreciate you not revealing it.

There are very many rich uncles out there to pick from. So dont worry, the internet keeps all your secrets.

Reactions: diggerpup
Do I know you, or did you do some internet detective work? Either way, if you do know the source, I appreciate you not revealing it.

I'm just smart :D and grew up and wrestled in your area. My brother has been a junior high wrestling coach in Lebanon County for many years (you may know him). I'd never reveal it. That's your relationship.

He isn't being named, so, I seriously doubt he would care. Honestly, I just posted it, as I thought people here would like to know. If it is bad form, I apologize.
No apologies necessary. Like someone else has said if they didn't want it out they probably would not have said anything. Hope it all works out for him.

Reactions: matter7172
Thx..

I followed HS wrestling, and then when the Tank came here and I saw what these guys were doing, there was no more high school matches for me. The last HS matches I went to was Tank's senior year. Crazy he lost to Winston that year in all-star match and Winston never head the career I thought he would.

I could tell you why Winston didn't have the career Frank had, but that would set off a whole new level of butthurt. :D

Ehh... i don’t know much (just ask my wife), but I’m leaning that the source is wrong. I wouldn’t be a bit surprised to see Gavin sporting a white belt by seasons end. Not saying anyone is trolling you, but I just don’t see it.

Reactions: tabenn
There were more than just a couple who thought he would be leaving even if he wrestled this year. With the Howard commitment.... It can't be a shock. If Gavin does leave......best of luck wherever you go.

Reactions: diggerpup
RBY
Teske
Teasdale
Howard

..... in the end, someone is/was going to end up transferring.... or at least gray+redshirt.

I don't get the whole outcry against you here either. You heard something and posted it. Whether you're right or wrong isn't even an issue as long as you aren't completely making it up which I don't have a reason to believe you are. People can judge your credibility how they want to. But this board is always very hypocritical. If one guys posts it, it's news that we're thankful to hear. If another guy does, who are you to say it.

Thanks for posting the info whether it winds up being true or not. Since no one in the know has refuted you or said to slow down about it, I think you're probably right.

I don't get the whole outcry against you here either. You heard something and posted it. Whether you're right or wrong isn't even an issue as long as you aren't completely making it up which I don't have a reason to believe you are. People can judge your credibility how they want to. But this board is always very hypocritical. If one guys posts it, it's news that we're thankful to hear. If another guy does, who are you to say it.

Thanks for posting the info whether it winds up being true or not. Since no one in the know has refuted you or said to slow down about it, I think you're probably right.
"whole outcry" - LMAO

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT