ADVERTISEMENT

Teasdale to Iowa

If HR was full of jrod's, it would still be the board it once was and probably the best on the net. They are too dumb to realize that it is their own fault they have confrontational PSU fans posting there. If they were classy wrestling fans, respectful and cared less about throwing out unfounded accusations towards other programs then theyd get fans coming there to talk wrestling instead of defending. I mean really, they accually think they can say our wrestlers are on PEDs, that our wrestlers and their parents are taking payoffs to come here and say the entire PSU program is dirty and think we are not going to go there and call them out on their bs.

Same goes for posters here. For example, those that were insisting, and most likely still believing, that UIowa was responsible for Mr. Lee's job at Coe, most likely ensuring that Spencer would qualify for the in state tuition rate by the time he arrived, not to mention free tuition at Coe for his sister. Quite frankly, I'm surprised that those same posters haven't been pontificating about Iowa's newly hired Director of Operations and her personal connection to one of their stars.

Reactions: slushhead
I don’t understand how an adult can talk for 20-minutes about how he broke every rule, admitted to being out of shape, didn’t train hard, surrounded himself with bad people, recklessly poured drugs into his body, didn’t like the sport anymore, was not right in his own head, lied to everyone, and didn’t listen to anything his coaches told him to do, but then says Cael & staff didn’t do enough for him. No, Cael did plenty for Teasdale. He just didn’t give anything back. I’m thinking that a “Hands on” Coach is code for babysitter in this instance.

Babysitters are what he had in high school. That much I can tell you 100% for sure (one of his former high school coaches told me this to my face). I have no idea what his situation is now but having coaches babysit him is not something out of the ordinary for him.

Reactions: diggerpup
If you check my posts I was respectful until.righr after nationals when all I said was kemmerer would not beat hall and all hell broke loose lol
All that is left is the bitterness of reality and daydream fantasies. By pointing out the obvious, "kemmerer can not beat Hall" you screwed with their daydreaming fantasies and they spewed their reality bitterness.

Reactions: diggerpup
Same goes for posters here. For example, those that were insisting, and most likely still believing, that UIowa was responsible for Mr. Lee's job at Coe, most likely ensuring that Spencer would qualify for the in state tuition rate by the time he arrived, not to mention free tuition at Coe for his sister. Quite frankly, I'm surprised that those same posters haven't been pontificating about Iowa's newly hired Director of Operations and her personal connection to one of their stars.
I guess everybody needs an apologist.

Hey Turk, ya gonna train Vodka to kick Smalls ass? Lol
He's down in the room now. Pushing and looking for the stall call. Laying on his belly for 2 minutes to hone his top game. Practicing his ankle band toss and elbow nudge. I got Willie by spladle, but HR will be cheering because they think V's doing some exotic move where he folds himself in half and spreads his legs in the air while pinning smalls. Ref will smack the mat and raise willie's hand and HR will claim he pinned himself and start a thread about how smalls is going down next year.

Last edited:
Unique approach, calling hypocrisy while being hypocritical.
Dude, you have no room to talk about a damn thing. None. Now run back and tell everyone how we ban everyone when we actually don't. We can't ban people because that wouldn't keep with our cult of perfection and sainthood.

Dude, you have no room to talk about a damn thing. None. Now run back and tell everyone how we ban everyone when we actually don't. We can't ban people because that wouldn't keep with our cult of perfection and sainthood.
You do think your're pretty perfect. That is forsure. BWI can do no wrong

Reactions: lookleft goright
All that is left is the bitterness of reality and daydream fantasies. By pointing out the obvious, "kemmerer can not beat Hall" you screwed with their daydreaming fantasies and they spewed their reality bitterness.

I remember the HR fantasy that Sorenson would beat Zain well. Don't get me wrong, I think Kemerer is a fantastic wrestler but he's not beating Mark Hall. Zahid Valencia is the only guy I think can beat Mark Hall at this point.

Reactions: nitlion6
You do think your're pretty perfect. That is forsure. BWI can do no wrong

He's not wrong. HR claims BWI bans any poster, especially Hawkeyes, who disagree with anything on here. Meanwhile, you're still here and how many other HR posters have made multiple comments in this thread?

The big bag BWI meanie mods are a fabrication of the Hawkeye Report. It's simply another deranged and delusional tantrum born of frustration now that Penn State is the big swinging dong of the wrestling world while the Hawkeyes have become the nuts that HR are still waiting to drop. Apparently 2020 will be the year you guys finally get hair on the sack but I doubt it.

Turk, as my good bud chef Ben Robinson says. You need to relax, lighten up, have a drink, and eat a filet.

Well that is definitely a warm welcome. If you don’t recognize the hypocrisy it is because you choose not to see it. I try not to call out others for things I am doing. Kind of a core principle for me.

Well that is definitely a warm welcome. If you don’t recognize the hypocrisy it is because you choose not to see it. I try not to call out others for things I am doing. Kind of a core principle for me.
He definitely cherry picks his comments. Very biased

HR-BWI is the feud nobody wants to see in internet message boards. It's Roman Reigns v Brock Lesnar and everybody loses.
ImperturbableShimmeringGavial-small.gif

In other words, facts don't matter. Only opinions.
Facts matter plenty. Your post to me comes across as apologetic. Factually, that is my opinion. The fact you used some facts in your post does not mean it isn't apologetic. Again, factually just my opinion. So please, as I said. You think what you think and I will take from your post what I took.

Reactions: yekrut321
Can I step in and be an apologist for @manatree for a minute? I think all he was saying is that each board has its share of rabble rousers.

Oh, snap! I think I may have just conveyed the slightest hint of imperfection here in Pleasantville. Please, please, yee of the Mighty BWI BanHammer, have mercy on this careless soul!

Facts matter plenty. Your post to me comes across as apologetic. Factually, that is my opinion. The fact you used some facts in your post does not mean it isn't apologetic. Again, factually just my opinion. So please, as I said. You think what you think and I will take from your post what I took.

It depends upon what the meaning of the word 'is' is.

Reactions: lookleft goright
Can I step in and be an apologist for @manatree for a minute? I think all he was saying is that each board has its share of rabble rousers.

Oh, snap! I think I may have just conveyed the slightest hint of imperfection here in Pleasantville. Please, please, yee of the Mighty BWI BanHammer, have mercy on this careless soul!
You need to get back to HR. You were on a roll!

Reactions: slushhead
I'm putting money on the Edinboro board.

cocosmash.gif

Youtube video for full context. Infamous moment for Piper's Pit, wherein Piper hits Jimmy Superfly Snuka with a coconut and shoves a banana into his mouth.

Ben Askren should absolutely be cast if there's ever a biopic made about Piper.

Youtube video for full context. Infamous moment for Piper's Pit, wherein Piper hits Jimmy Superfly Snuka with a coconut and shoves a banana into his mouth.

Ben Askren should absolutely be cast if there's ever a biopic made about Piper.
I went back and watched all of the Piper's Pits on the network awhile back, and they are absolute gold. Perhaps I'll revisit again tonight.

Reactions: danoftw and tikk10
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT