ADVERTISEMENT

Teasdale to Iowa

Can I step in and be an apologist for @manatree for a minute? I think all he was saying is that each board has its share of rabble rousers.

Oh, snap! I think I may have just conveyed the slightest hint of imperfection here in Pleasantville. Please, please, yee of the Mighty BWI BanHammer, have mercy on this careless soul!

You were oh so close to doing so..... but you were just assigning that thought to the op. You would have to say ‘I believe each board....’ I know it’s a huge step and you would be setting a precedent on this board. I can start if it helps...... there are nut jobs on HR who will never accept that Cael can coach.

Keep working on your sarcasm as well. It doesn’t flow very well when it’s used like you did.

Same goes for posters here. For example, those that were insisting, and most likely still believing, that UIowa was responsible for Mr. Lee's job at Coe, most likely ensuring that Spencer would qualify for the in state tuition rate by the time he arrived, not to mention free tuition at Coe for his sister. Quite frankly, I'm surprised that those same posters haven't been pontificating about Iowa's newly hired Director of Operations and her personal connection to one of their stars.
Oh I agree...believe me. I'll say this, and I'd fight the HR group tooth and nail over it but our mods here will ban our own when our fans start getting carried away. I've witnessed it firsthand. And you have to admit this place is "self policed". Our veterans here call out posters when they start throwing out unfounded accusations and trash towards other programs.Again....seen it firsthand. They realize the entire wrestling community should be one big fraternity and none of us should be intentionally swinging at other programs to give them a "black eye".

CHA_Fire.0.jpg

Oh I agree...believe me. I'll say this, and I'd fight the HR group tooth and nail over it but our mods here will ban our own when our fans start getting carried away. I've witnessed it firsthand. And you have to admit this place is "self policed". Our veterans here call out posters when they start throwing out unfounded accusations and trash towards other programs.Again....seen it firsthand. They realize the entire wrestling community should be one big fraternity and none of us should be intentionally swinging at other programs to give them a "black eye".

I have seen this as well. I do have to ask, since it is one big fraternity why the psu faithful don’t follow that practice when visiting HR? Some of(not all) those same behaviors that are ‘self policed’ here or banned are flamed by psu posters there. Is HR not part of the fraternity?

Oh and before you climb off the highest of horses. Suriano.

I have seen this as well. I do have to ask, since it is one big fraternity why the psu faithful don’t follow that practice when visiting HR? Some of(not all) those same behaviors that are ‘self policed’ here or banned are flamed by psu posters there. Is HR not part of the fraternity?

Oh and before you climb off the highest of horses. Suriano.

If you were to rank this post for quality what would you give it?

Reactions: nitlion6
The East German judges were pretty tough so a 7.4. Some poor punctuation, there is a compliment, some questions that apparently are being answered with a question and concluded with a word that should cause some self reflection on some posters part.
HT

Reactions: diggerpup
The East German judges were pretty tough so a 7.4. Some poor punctuation, there is a compliment, some questions that apparently are being answered with a question and concluded with a word that should cause some self reflection on some posters part.

I like you much better over here. :)

Honestly, I get that the PSU fans over there annoy you, but, continuing to type something along the lines of "Oh no, they are coming to save their boy Carl/Cale/Carla because someone didn't say he was an angel. If you question anything about Happy Valley, they will come running" With all due respect, that is all I know you for over there, because you type it so damn often, while over here, I see a sense of humor and some quality dialogue. (I'm sure many of your posts over there are good, but, the repeated claims just overshadow any other posts)

Reactions: Hotshoe

Honestly, I get that the PSU fans over there annoy you, but, continuing to type something along the lines of "Oh no, they are coming to save their boy Carl/Cale/Carla because someone didn't say he was an angel. If you question anything about Happy Valley, they will come running" With all due respect, that is all I know you for over there, because you type it so damn often, while over here, I see a sense of humor and some quality dialogue. (I'm sure many of your posts over there are good, but, the repeated claims just overshadow any other posts)

CID knows peer pressure is a real B on the interwebs.

#coolkidsrule
#knowyoursurroundings
#eatitturk

I appreciate the critique. It gets old typing that, the issue is that when the psu supporters are on HR it is pretty spot on. I see more questioning of things on this board, some a little stronger than on HR and they are handled differently. It would be a challenge to find admissions of less than ideal behavior or having it minimized and rationalized by psu supporters on HR. It has gotten to the point that it is ridiculous. ‘It’s all one big fraternity’ my challenge is to treat HR as part of that fraternity. You guys know your stuff but objectivity leaves most of you when you enter the cesspool.
As far as pressure being a b, nah, it’s a message board.
Know your surroundings? I try to be respectful on your board, you should try it ;)
Usually pretty quick to post congratulations on this board when you win another championship and for some of your wrestlers.

As far as sticking my landing the broken bone in the ankle posed an issue. F’n East Germans!

I appreciate the critique. It gets old typing that, the issue is that when the psu supporters are on HR it is pretty spot on. I see more questioning of things on this board, some a little stronger than on HR and they are handled differently. It would be a challenge to find admissions of less than ideal behavior or having it minimized and rationalized by psu supporters on HR. It has gotten to the point that it is ridiculous. ‘It’s all one big fraternity’ my challenge is to treat HR as part of that fraternity. You guys know your stuff but objectivity leaves most of you when you enter the cesspool.
As far as pressure being a b, nah, it’s a message board.
Know your surroundings? I try to be respectful on your board, you should try it ;)
Usually pretty quick to post congratulations on this board when you win another championship and for some of your wrestlers.

As far as sticking my landing the broken bone in the ankle posed an issue. F’n East Germans!

Wait you forgot to address #eatitturk.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT