ADVERTISEMENT

SVN to PSU!!

I remember seeing Nolf at a women’s soccer game his freshman year and thinking man, this kid doesn’t have his priorities right. I wish I wasn’t serious. Turned out ok for him on so many different levels and virtually has every intangible you’d ever want from a person. If someone thinks there is a negative about a kid because he had some rap music on his Instagram, get with the times.
Was Nolf playing on the women's team? I guess he could identify as a women's soccer player and that would be legal -right? :)

Nah, just picking out a future wife early.
He’s no dummy! :)

uj7Kb2.gif

Reactions: Cali_Nittany
True Wrestling posted a nice interview with Shayne on YT.....

Great video, thanks. I thought it was really interesting when he said he couldn’t wait to scrap with Gilman. Appears that having Thomas at NLWC is really going to pay dividends in attracting top stud lightweights. Always loved that guy😉

Great video, thanks. I thought it was really interesting when he said he couldn’t wait to scrap with Gilman. Appears that having Thomas at NLWC is really going to pay dividends in attracting top stud lightweights. Always loved that guy😉
11:40 - Sounds like Willie is at risk of getting dropped to 2nd team status unless he can elevate his game. :)

They’re not going to not recruit anyone because of a Matt Lee/Austin Boone logjam. Although Boone is underrated even though he was highly ranked and I’m not counting out Lee from making an impact.

Here is the 20-13 barn burner from last year between Bartlett and SVN. Terrific match! Interesting to hear Willie during the match comment on potential college landing spots for both guys and Penn State wasn't mentioned for either of them 😎 I guess Cael had a plan that Flo wasn't aware of! Watching that match knowing that both have now chosen PSU can't help but bring a smile to any PSU wrestling fan. Bartlett v. SVN
Any chance someone could post the video of this match? I’d be very grateful

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT