ADVERTISEMENT

Steelers-Bills game has been amazing so far

Maybe they'll let Pickett throw the ball downfield on first down now.
Honestly, Tomlin's mismanaged this so badly.
Allen has been amazing other than the one pick

The Steelers are equivalent to Flounder in Animal HOuse. FAt, drunk and stupid is not way to go through life son. Well, horrible, receiving, no defense, and missing 33-yard fields goals is no way to go through the football season, son.

Reactions: joeaubie21
Pickett... learning or a mistake?
Mistake--notice his frustration throughout the game and he already is getting uncomfortable in the pocket. The decision to start his during this four game stretch is one of the dumbest decisions that any coach has ever made with a young QB.

Reactions: joeaubie21
Mistake--notice his frustration throughout the game and he already is getting uncomfortable in the pocket. The decision to start his during this four game stretch is one of the dumbest decisions that any coach has ever made with a young QB.
Tony Romo was very high on Pickett. Watched him I practice said he will be a very good QB for years.

I do agree that playing him now with those teams coming up and that o line is not smart and could damage his development.

Tony Romo was very high on Pickett. Watched him I practice said he will be a very good QB for years.

I do agree that playing him now with those teams coming up and that o line is not smart and could damage his development.
I'm not saying Pickett can't be good but don't we hear that about pretty much every young QB?

To me, and I may be alone, the most important thing in 2022 (especially the moment TJ got hurt) was Kenny's development and it was handled horribly

Reactions: HailToPitt725
I'm not saying Pickett can't be good but don't we hear that about pretty much every young QB?

To me, and I may be alone, the most important thing in 2022 (especially the moment TJ got hurt) was Kenny's development and it was handled horribly
Yeah, I always thought if they weren’t going to start him from day one, they should bring him in after the bye week or at least after this four-game stretch is over. Couple that with Canada’s play calling and they have not set him up for success.

Regardless, I liked what I saw today, though. The decisiveness was there and had some good touch passes. A couple mistakes (missed screen pass on opposite side of field, INT) but Buffalo is legit.

Reactions: The Spin Meister
Yeah, I always thought if they weren’t going to start him from day one, they should bring him in after the bye week or at least after this four-game stretch is over. Couple that with Canada’s play calling and they have not set him up for success.

Regardless, I liked what I saw today, though. The decisiveness was there and had some good touch passes. A couple mistakes (missed screen pass on opposite side of field, INT) but Buffalo is legit.
Yeah, we had the same thought
I'm not at all worried about losing to Buffalo or even getting killed by them. Buffalo was without 5 key people on defense though and I didn't see much before they went conservative up huge but, again, Canada is an issue.

Reactions: HailToPitt725
Hopefully Steelers draft in the top 6 in 2023 and Tomlin resigns.
They can then trade down and begin the rebuild.

Hopefully Steelers draft in the top 6 in 2023 and Tomlin resigns.
They can then trade down and begin the rebuild.
All of this. The best possible thing would be to get the first or second overall pick and move it for a team desperate for a QB

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT