ADVERTISEMENT

Starocci speculation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen rumblings that Cael cost Starocci the Hodge. I have to disagree. He wasn't winning that award imo
Who you got Brooks? 94.12 Bonus rate is pretty impressive. He just obliterated the field at BIGs. keckeisson is impressive with an 88.46 bonus rate.

No, Gable was gifted a share. Spencer was the clear winner according to the criteria if you want to play that game.
Come on. 17-0 vs 12-0 when criteria #1 is record.

Who you got Brooks? 94.12 Bonus rate is pretty impressive. He just obliterated the field at BIGs. keckeisson is impressive with an 88.46 bonus rate.
Brooks is my pick. Has been all year. The only non bonus win he had was a decision victory over Glazier. Brooks said in his interview after his B10 championship that he was not feeling well when that first match happend against Glazier. I tend to believe him after he picked Zach apart in the finals. It's Brooks award to lose and Hidlay isn't stopping him

Brooks is my pick. Has been all year. The only non bonus win he had was a decision victory over Glazier. Brooks said in his interview after his B10 championship that he was not feeling well when that first match happend against Glazier. I tend to believe him after he picked Zach apart in the finals. It's Brooks award to lose and Hidlay isn't stopping him
yep, Brooks is the best wrestler in the country/NCAAs. I don't think he makes that comment if not true - about being a bit ill (thanks Hannah!). But... that is why we shouldn't take results as fixed results/predictions - tons of things could be going on with these wrestlers when competing (to include a bad weight cut for some reason)

Reactions: Shot of Espresso
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT