ADVERTISEMENT

Southern Scuffle Thread

SC got a FG, so it's 26-19 Gamecocks. 3:32 left, and Michigan has 4th & 10. Pass is way overthrown, so SC gets the ball back. Michigan only has 1 TO left. Smarter play would have been to punt the ball, as they were on their own 25.
Meat Chickens threw yet another interception. They completely fell apart in the 2nd half. 26-19 final SC.

SC lost 6 yards on 3 plays, and then missed a 40+ yard FG. So Michigan gets the ball back with 1:43 left, on their own 31. Gamecocks may have given Jimmah a chance to get back into the game.

LOL, I spoke too soon. Michigan had 3rd & 1, and they threw a pick on an out. Terrible pass. South Carolina will win the game
It might be just me, but I love Harbaugh moments.

There's something more interesting than Coach Khaki Sleepover on TV today ...

giphy.gif
Rarely is there something on TV better than "Harbaugh gagging". Other than Harbaugh gags at the same time as Notre Dame. Unless of course if we can include Pitt losing at the same time to make it a trifecta. But since Pitt is unaware college football is played in late December or early January the trifecta has to be a regular season occurrence.

Reactions: diggerpup
Was traveling earlier today and just caught up in this thread. Thanks to everyone who contributed.

It's concerning to have lost 2 guys to injury already - yikes.

Looking forward to watching the quarters tonight.

Fluffy looking quarterfinals now that i see the matchups. The Midlands and Scuffle were fortunate Iowa and PSU sent full teams. Otherwise..:oops:
This is a completely wrong headed post. It's reasonable. Go see the Iowa board, all their pen*** doubled because midlands is a little better than the scuffle.

Reactions: nitlion6
This is a completely wrong headed post. It's reasonable. Go see the Iowa board, all their pen*** doubled because midlands is a little better than the scuffle.

Yeah, way too reasonable. Of course, Turk has been spending a bunch of time on this board ...

Reactions: nitlion6
Just got a text update from one of the coaches. Cutch in a sling and probably done for the year. I guess his shoulder popped out in the first period. Bummer.

Reactions: ScottH
We certainly have our share of injuries.

But the bigger question is how is it wrapped? like with an ace bandage or like a mummy? #Factsmatter

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT