ADVERTISEMENT

Southern Scuffle Thread

Well, what do you expect me to do for the next 30 minutes.

I know. I don't even have Flo premium and now I'm sitting here waiting for updates. If I didn't have some family responsibilities today I'd probably spring for FloPro. Just keep me in mind and post some updates and narrative today if you guys would.

No Flo premium for me, but I will be listening to JB, at least hopefully. Right now GoPSUSports is playing Glenn Beck. Ha, just went to wrestling.

I know. I don't even have Flo premium and now I'm sitting here waiting for updates. If I didn't have some family responsibilities today I'd probably spring for FloPro. Just keep me in mind and post some updates and narrative today if you guys would.
Yes, between already having BTN and the holidays, I don't think I can get it for one tourney...:oops:

Keener will be our first wrestker up, JB will run down after a commercial break, but not George’s Barber Shop.

Hmm, Bo up?

Flo starting off strong...scores/matches/mat assignment messed up for Pipher match

Strike that....all assignments messed up....

Watching the 125 Parker match on mat 8, no one is bothering to update score. Parker just got pin.

And now they are updating the score, into the next match.

This is really going to annoy me. Please fix this. Luckily, only mat 6 and 7 are having the problem

Pipher was dominated. I haven't seen him wrestle much, but by the looks of it he was not feeling 100%. The kid from the Citadel beat him pretty good

Pipher was dominated. I haven't seen him wrestle much, but by the looks of it he was not feeling 100%. The kid from the Citadel beat him pretty good

Yeah not sure if it was because of the level of competition but he looked better in the open tournaments he wrestled in and even when wrestling up at the Lehigh match. I wonder too if he isn't feeling 100% after getting dominated like that

FloArena says Parker vs Jimenez in a tight match on Mat 8. I switch to Mat 8 and not only is it now the right match but those guys are definitely not 133 pounders :confused:

ADVERTISEMENT