ADVERTISEMENT

Sorry, football related, but too darn funny to not share

so please don't get political. This is a video with the college protesters that went viral yesterday. Someone narrated it to sound like the old NFL films.

Who ever at the NFL came up with the idea of using proprietary sideline film, great music and John Facenda’s narrative was genius. One of the key things that propelled the NFL past baseball as the nations past time.

I had to change my pants after that! Seriously, how can intelligent kids attending a place of higher education be so gullible and stupid?

Kids are fine, it's the supposed adults that hate the US that are the problem.

Kids are fine, it's the supposed adults that hate the US that are the problem.
Agree. The kids are protesting people being killed. You can't argue with that. But kids don't often understand nuance and context. Anyone justifying Oct. 7th is a moron. But these groups have also been infiltrated by troublemakers. I'd like to know how many of those "kids" are either foreign nationals (not Americans) or just troublemakers like Antifa.

Agree. The kids are protesting people being killed. You can't argue with that. But kids don't often understand nuance and context. Anyone justifying Oct. 7th is a moron. But these groups have also been infiltrated by troublemakers. I'd like to know how many of those "kids" are either foreign nationals (not Americans) or just troublemakers like Antifa.
The kids are sheep led by adult wolves. Get rid of the wolves the sheep will go home.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT