ADVERTISEMENT

SOOOOO PROUD OF THIS TEAM MAN!!!

cyrizzle

Jan 10, 2010
We could have easily folded after the Michigan game. With all the bull**** being spewed on social media on these days, people who “don’t get it” think the season was a failure because we lost to OSU and Michigan again. We’ll let me ask those same people this question…. How many teams have made a NY6 bowl in 5 of the past 8 years. Yea, that’s right, you can count them on one hand.

We deserve the Peach Bowl, and against a big name opponent like Bama or Mizzou would be a good matchup. LETS GO BABY……
#WEARE

I don’t have social media, but I can be negative at times regarding PSU football. It doesn’t crush my week like it used to, and while the continued losing to osu and michigan suck, these are young men working hard to win. I’m proud of this team too and hope they come out victorious in their bowl game.

Extremely proud of this team.

And, despite poor performances against OSU and UM, the team dominated every other game. They didn’t fall for any trap games or give lesser opponents any late-game opportunities. Very solid football all year.

Contrast our position with
MSU
Nebraska
USC
ND
UF

We are fortunate and the reshuffling of the BiG schedule and playoffs is going to be huge for us.

It’s really hard to win all the games you’re favored to win. Few are able to do it in any one season and PSU has done it in back to back seasons.

Wanting them to take the final step doesn’t diminish what they have accomplished these past two seasons.

Reactions: NedFromYork
Extremely proud of this team.

And, despite poor performances against OSU and UM, the team dominated every other game. They didn’t fall for any trap games or give lesser opponents any late-game opportunities. Very solid football all year.

Contrast our position with
MSU
Nebraska
USC
ND
UF

We are fortunate and the reshuffling of the BiG schedule and playoffs is going to be huge for us.
The 12 tem playoff is huge for PSU. Those crap teams from the B1G West are toast.

Reactions: dswartz
9-2 under Bo Pellini was not good enough for Nebraska, and they have been in the weeds ever since.
9-2 wasn’t good enough for Georgia and now they’re playing for their third national championship in a row.

Be grateful for the good football we’ve been blessed to have, especially after what we went through twelve years ago, but it’s okay to want the shot at the national championship too—the players and coaches want that too.

9-2 wasn’t good enough for Georgia and now they’re playing for their third national championship in a row.

Be grateful for the good football we’ve been blessed to have, especially after what we went through twelve years ago, but it’s okay to want the shot at the national championship too—the players and coaches want that too.
And Georgia is the outlier. It usually doesn't work out.

Reactions: BOSCO2

1 in 100.

Richt had one 2 loss season in his last 8 years…not exactly the same.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT