ADVERTISEMENT

So, who are the Mods on this board?

the-who-mod.jpg

The Who, not the What or How. But I do get your point.
Look at that girl. Ridiculous.

I think that she's actually written into the constitution.

"The right of men to their choice of viewing of beautiful, naked women shall not be infringed upon".

I'm the publisher of the board, but as of right now I will be moderating things too. If anyone is interested in being a moderator and has experience, please feel free to reach out PSUonRivals@yahoo.com
Good luck. First of all, I realize being a moderator with a board (and subject matter) such as this is very challenging. I would very much like some transparency as to generally what is and is not tolerated...and maybe some specifics with threads that get out of control....this may have been there, but I can miss some of the fine print....and thanks for keeping this going, even if some of the names and characters have changed.

I would be an ok mod and actually can write. I realize the hirings have been probably been cemented but for the first time in my life I could try doing what I love doing. I did get opps at powerhouses like CDT and Lewistown Sentinel when I was 17/18 lmao

Seriously though I would apply

Reactions: TheGLOV
I would be an ok mod and actually can write. I realize the hirings have been probably been cemented but for the first time in my life I could try doing what I love doing. I did get opps at powerhouses like CDT and Lewistown Sentinel when I was 17/18 lmao

Seriously though I would apply

You're 2nd in line.

Guess who is first in line?

;)

Reactions: ILLINOISLION
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT