ADVERTISEMENT

So no matter what PSU does tomorrow…

NittanyChris

Dec 3, 2001
They will lose a spot in the rankings, correct?

Let me first write the obligatory, rankings don’t matter at this point and PSU just has to win the games vs Ohio State, Michigan and everyone else and we’ll be ok.

Now that that’s out of the way, on to the question at hand…PSU could win 160-0 tomorrow and the Oregon-Washington winner leaps over us, right?

So just get out of that game as healthy as possible and let’s roll into Columbus.

WE ARE!!!

Let me first write the obligatory, rankings don’t matter at this point and PSU just has to win the games vs Ohio State, Michigan and everyone else and we’ll be ok.

Now that that’s out of the way, on to the question at hand…PSU could win 160-0 tomorrow and the Oregon-Washington winner leaps over us, right?

So just get out of that game as healthy as possible and let’s roll into Columbus.

WE ARE!!!
Well if we’re able to top the all time ass beating where Ga. Tech squeezed by Cumberland 223 to 0 we might hold our ranking. Otherwise you’re probably right.

WE ARE!!!
Unless someone above us loses then yes. Then we jump them the following week if we beat Ohio State. Actually we'll be 2 or 3 if that happens.

Reactions: 19333lion

WE ARE!!!
Correct

Unless someone above us loses then yes. Then we jump them the following week if we beat Ohio State. Actually we'll be 2 or 3 if that happens.
Wrong. If we beat OSU, it officially becomes a “down year” for OSU and we’ll hear about how they aren’t as good as everyone thought. It’s never about us being good, it’s about them being not as good as people thought. Trust me. I’ve seen this movie before. Many times.

Wrong. If we beat OSU, it officially becomes a “down year” for OSU and we’ll hear about how they aren’t as good as everyone thought. It’s never about us being good, it’s about them being not as good as people thought. Trust me. I’ve seen this movie before. Many times.

Put HandonhisCommando on ignore. Don't enable mbe34.

• Love
Reactions: Westcoast24
Hopefully we find out. But Ohio State losing to us is a down year in their minds, right? They believe anything less than a playoff spot is a down year. I'm hoping we get to that level and feel the same way about losing to them.

Winning at Ohio State pushes us to 3. Not sure if we jump Michigan.

WE ARE!!!
Yikes

We may drop a spot this week, but win next week and we could potentially hold the best win in college football. I don’t know if it puts us at #1, but we’d have an argument for that spot.

WE ARE!!!
Unless Cuse, IU, Purdue, Vandy or Bye come up with an upset, it’s likely we drop.

Cumberland was screwed by the zebras the whole game. The tailgate’s featured bootleg corn whisky so that was fun.

Reactions: 91Joe95
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT