ADVERTISEMENT

So Karen, When Will It Be 2014???

joeparules

Nov 17, 2003
First time in Madison and had a great experience. Majority of people were very nice and fun to talk with. Only negative was several different people bringing up Sandusky and signs on houses outside the stadium. I understand it is mostly immature college students, but how many more years (decades) will we have to endure this??

Huge road win and great start to the season!

First time in Madison and had a great experience. Majority of people were very nice and fun to talk with. Only negative was several different people bringing up Sandusky and signs on houses outside the stadium. I understand it is mostly immature college students, but how many more years (decades) will we have to endure this??

Thank you 11/9.11 BOT home grown terrotists.... the results of your behavior will always be remembered by the unknowing general public... your attack of our university will always be remembered by real Penn Staters.....

Wasn't November 2011 the last time the Badgers beat Penn State? Of course they are living in the past.

It would be gone by now if Penn State would have done what the experts said and been a losing program for 10-15 years, but we had the nerve to be good.

100 years from now assholes in the B10 will still bring up Sandusky.

And you will not see anyone doing the same to Michigan or MSU. In fact, every program who has had any kind of issue since Sandusky has done the opposite of our BOT and survived. Pitiful.

And you will not see anyone doing the same to Michigan or MSU. In fact, every program who has had any kind of issue since Sandusky has done the opposite of our BOT and survived. Pitiful.
Remember, what the 11/9.11 PSU BOT did was an intentional effort to manipulate the NCAA and Big10 to achieve their desired results....

Reactions: Midnighter2
These gen z’ers are too much. They do that crap put protest when certain comedians perform or speak on campus.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT