Snyder pins Iowa loss on staff

Texas Lion

Aug 10, 2018
You mean obvious like the second series where he drove them down for a FG?
yes, obvious.....name a play in that series that was planned. It golf terms he got up and down a ton that series.

Look, try to be devil advocate all you want. But if you think TR was prepared OR that MY altered the game plan for him, you are crazy.

Not too mention a QB that has the tools doesn't also look lost against Ball State and Villanove in limited action. And dont give me the TD pass vs Villanova, my dog could have completed that pass.

Any PSU Fan watching that game knew when Cliff went down we were in Big, BIG trouble.

Texas Lion

Aug 10, 2018
Clifford’s 1st interception had nothing to do with Iowa’s cover guys and everything to do with throwing a ball that should have been thrown away rather than forcing a throw where it should not have
I personally think he was trying to throw it away and when he got tripped the ball kind of just floated to where it did.

Reactions: lein

AWS1022

Nov 12, 2011
yes, obvious.....name a play in that series that was planned. It golf terms he got up and down a ton that series.

Look, try to be devil advocate all you want. But if you think TR was prepared OR that MY altered the game plan for him, you are crazy.

Not too mention a QB that has the tools doesn't also look lost against Ball State and Villanove in limited action. And dont give me the TD pass vs Villanova, my dog could have completed that pass.

Any PSU Fan watching that game knew when Cliff went down we were in Big, BIG trouble.
I knew we were in big trouble as would almost any fan of any team in the country. There’s a reason a second string QB is second string and in this case, had Levis not left, he would have been third string.

RGWhirly

Jul 30, 2017
Bunch of cluster moments when TR came in, but OL certainly did him no favors with three false starts in a row. That would potential rattle a QB1 some, much less a QB2 thrown into that situation

lein

May 29, 2001
Aloha, Oregon
Bunch of cluster moments when TR came in, but OL certainly did him no favors with three false starts in a row. That would potential rattle a QB1 some, much less a QB2 thrown into that situation

It looked like TR was clapping his hands for the snap, which doesn't work in a loud stadium and people jumped. That seems like a thing the coaches told/taught him to do.

Texas Lion

Aug 10, 2018
I knew we were in big trouble as would almost any fan of any team in the country. There’s a reason a second string QB is second string and in this case, had Levis not left, he would have been third string.
i will go out on a limb abd say have levis and bowens not left he wouldnt even be at penn state.