ADVERTISEMENT

Sir Alex had emergency surgery today

Saw that, best wishes to a legend!

He looked great last week honoring Wenger at his last match against ManU.

...you had me worried for a minute...
...my grandson's name is Alex...
...I wish a speedy recovery for the other one... :)

My mind immediately went to Trebek. Given that the target audience of this board is Penn State football, expecting us to be on a first name basis with Scottish soccer legends is a pompously trivial concern. Try posting a thread titled Joe on some Glory, Glory, Man U board and see how many people know what you are talking about. I follow the EPL, and Ferguson would not have been in my top ten guesses as to what this thread was about.

Reactions: The Spin Meister
My mind immediately went to Trebek. Given that the target audience of this board is Penn State football, expecting us to be on a first name basis with Scottish soccer legends is a pompously trivial concern. Try posting a thread titled Joe on some Glory, Glory, Man U board and see how many people know what you are talking about. I follow the EPL, and Ferguson would not have been in my top ten guesses as to what this thread was about.
--
Its like in junior high when four or five people would whisper to each other and giggle 'cause they had a secret that no one else knew about. Makes them feel superior....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT