ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting Four-star LB Alex Tatsch commits to Penn State

Nice get. Offers from USC, Notre Dame, etc. Of course, since he can walk he got a throw away offer from the pitters. We are cleaning up in Western Pa in 2025. We are getting every top recruit. The pitters are getting ZERO.

Great to see the WPa creating talent as well as PSU being able to land these kids. PSU has lost a lot of good WPa talent to other schools.

Reactions: LeatherHelmets
Love his video. Whatever his 40-yard time is, he plays like he runs a 4.4. Great instincts and solid tackler.

He would travel 5,000 miles for d talent. His defenses suck and Tatsch is a great young talent.
This kid must be pretty good for him to do that, because he coaches a team that is an area of the country that probably has four or five times the number of elite D-1 talent than Western PA now has.

This kid must be pretty good for him to do that, because he coaches a team that is an area of the country that probably has four or five times the number of elite D-1 talent than Western PA now has.
He looks long like Joey Porter Jr. By that I mean long arms and has a great wingspan. His highlights show him snagging some INTs. Those long arms really help in defending the flat and short pass area on dig routes.

He looks long like Joey Porter Jr. By that I mean long arms and has a great wingspan. His highlights show him snagging some INTs. Those long arms really help in defending the flat and short pass area on dig routes.
I just read the Pittsburgh Tribune Review article about this commitment, and it said that he had to have labrum surgery and his arm was in a sling. I just for him hope that that isn't a recurring thing, especially playing a position in which he's going to have constant contact.

Reactions: Obliviax
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT