ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting ***PODCAST: Alex Tatsch commits + is another Four-Star coming soon?***

give us the list of 5*s in Pennsylvania.
And then compare collective resources vs OSU, Texas, FSU, Or, etc. I think we do well, particularly with our region and our resources, but the reality is that this game is so much different than it was just a few years ago.

Reactions: GregInPitt
And then compare collective resources vs OSU, Texas, FSU, Or, etc. I think we do well, particularly with our region and our resources, but the reality is that this game is so much different than it was just a few years ago.

PSU is doing well based on the talent in the area and the resources spent. The state of Ohio produces more talent. Texas, Georgia, Florida and Cali produce more talent.

If GSL wants more 5*s he should put up some money or tell the kids in his neighborhood to stop playing soccer.

Reactions: EdwardoCarrachio
Kind of sad that we land a top 4-star LB and someone feels the need to attack our lack of 5 stars in the thread. That's just in very poor taste. If you have an issue with lack of 5 stars, start a new thread. Don't pi$$ on one of the top prospects in the state because the rating services don't currently have him higher.

That poster is a dumb arse.

At this point many of the 2025s are not even ranked. 247 only has six 5*s so far. None of them are in the Northeast.

Kind of sad that we land a top 4-star LB and someone feels the need to attack our lack of 5 stars in the thread. That's just in very poor taste. If you have an issue with lack of 5 stars, start a new thread. Don't pi$$ on one of the top prospects in the state because the rating services don't currently have him higher.

Yeah, agree. He's a good prospect and should be celebrated as such.

I've been critical of the staff's inability to land the 5* talent, but definitely can't blame this LB for that.

I think the frustration is mounting as we fail to get over the OSU/Michigan hump. Ohio State just got 2x 5* CBs and are trending for 2x 5* safeties. They swoop in and got the top player in PA -- a DE. That gap is widening. But that's a separate conversation from Tatsch who is a good player.

Reactions: EdwardoCarrachio
Yeah, agree. He's a good prospect and should be celebrated as such.

I've been critical of the staff's inability to land the 5* talent, but definitely can't blame this LB for that.

I think the frustration is mounting as we fail to get over the OSU/Michigan hump. Ohio State just got 2x 5* CBs and are trending for 2x 5* safeties. They swoop in and got the top player in PA -- a DE. That gap is widening. But that's a separate conversation from Tatsch who is a good player.
If it was widening psu fans would not pick psu to win every year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT