ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP: Penn State football story still going?

HunterPSU96

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2013
Hey, sorry if this was covered somewhere before, but has the Unrivaled, PSU football story series been discontinued/changed to something different? I know it usually has aired on TV, but I have usually watched it through YT... Haven't seen any uploads this year.

Example, 2019 from White Out vs Michigan

Hey, sorry if this was covered somewhere before, but has the Unrivaled, PSU football story series been discontinued/changed to something different? I know it usually has aired on TV, but I have usually watched it through YT... Haven't seen any uploads this year.

CLICK HERE

From the linked article: "Unrivaled: The Penn State Football Story" is also available on the GoPSUTV channel on YouTube and on LionVision on GoPSUsports.com.

Reactions: kgilbert78
CLICK HERE

From the linked article: "Unrivaled: The Penn State Football Story" is also available on the GoPSUTV channel on YouTube and on LionVision on GoPSUsports.com.
That article is from 2019. I loved the show and have been searching everywhere for it. Best I can tell, they are releasing condensed versions this year(4 to 5 minutes) at the gopsu YouTube page on the Thursday following a game.

Reactions: HunterPSU96
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT