ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP: Gunther transferring to Illini

Very challenging!

The challenge only increases over the years, and then they turn a corner, happens at different times for different kids, but it is a great blessing when it does.

Enjoy all of the challenges, along with all the good and bad times!

Reactions: WildTurk
HMMMMMMM.......

DeSanto has come a long way since getting to Iowa. He is a legit championship threat. He has improved far more than I thought he would in a very quick amount of time. Obviously I was wrong.

Do you feel better now?

DeSanto has come a long way since getting to Iowa. He is a legit championship threat. He has improved far more than I thought he would in a very quick amount of time. Obviously I was wrong.

Do you feel better now?

When you train with Spencer Lee every day, good things happen

Reactions: Dogwelder

Do you feel better now?
DeSanto actually credited his improvement to hanging out with all the fine folks of HR. Do you feel better now?

So his on mat success is an iowa thing but his off mat issues are a pa thing.

#makessense
#kindafigured
His behavior issues are something he has had since he grew up in PA yes indeed. Certainly not learned behavior at Iowa.

Enough with the hashtags! What are you 16? Yeesh

DeSanto actually credited his improvement to hanging out with all the fine folks of HR. Do you feel better now?

I was already at my peak feels before reading this so no, your post was not even capable of making me feel better.

I was already at my peak feels before reading this so no, your post was not even capable of making me feel better.
Did you have a baby? Congrats on feeling good. Nice to see you with your glass half full today

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT