ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP: Did generations of greatness celebration omit Paterno??

Only about 0.1% of the population has reviewed in depth the details of this case.
Why do you (or GMJ for that matter) completely ignore and side step every request from myself and/or other posters asking you to address and explain how V2 courtroom testimony completely refutes everything that you, GMJ and 99.9% of the population think occurred?

Its been stated many times over. You, GMJ, and a handful of others always ignore completely the hard questions which debunk your views.
Why do you ignore the fact that JVP testified that MM told him he witnessed something of a sexual nature? That is the information he was given. Whether V2 was really abused or not does not change the COA, which should have been to contact police so that they could investigate.

Only about 0.1% of the population has reviewed in depth the details of this case.
Why do you (or GMJ for that matter) completely ignore and side step every request from myself and/or other posters asking you to address and explain how V2 courtroom testimony completely refutes everything that you, GMJ and 99.9% of the population think occurred?

Its been stated many times over. You, GMJ, and a handful of others always ignore completely the hard questions which debunk your views.

You experts members of the cult did an in depth review and formed your opinions. That's why most of you were whining the day after Paterno was relieved of his "duties" which amounted to sitting in the press
box on Saturdays.

LOL. Asking MM amounts to nothing. What do you think asking the coward who didn’t stop the attack and didn’t go to police accomplished?

Is Joe Paterno a leader or not?

Joe was a great leader who practically built PSU from scratch. That is except for this incident
where he reported it to his "boss" and went back to leading other things.

Reactions: getmyjive11
The reporting protocol isn’t about what some know nothing dipshit’s “power” ranking is....it’s about what the org chart says. In your f’d up world if the “suspected CSA” report came in to Curley or Schultz they should have reported it to the football coach. You are a special kind of stupid.

In most universities the President and AD have more power than the football coach. PSU
was an exception to that rule. As stated by Paterno, the football program was his "sandbox".

I dismiss it because it has no bearing on the inaction of Curley, Paterno, etc. They were told
something sexual occurred and chose to ignore it. Testimony well after the fact doesn't
change that.

Why do you ignore the fact that JVP testified that MM told him he witnessed something of a sexual nature? That is the information he was given. Whether V2 was really abused or not does not change the COA, which should have been to contact police so that they could investigate.
I do not ignore it. It is well known that McQ updated Paterno on the nature of the GJ prior to Paterno going to see the GJ. That is most likely when Mike McQ was already being bullied in to a fabricated lie, and planted the bug in Paternos ear. Bear in mind that Paterno also remarked "I don't know what you'd call it". Given the action of EVERYONE in 2001 at the time of the incident, it is 100% certain that nobody, including MikeMcQ, witnessed CSA. Nobody!

Furthermore, and most importantly, the so called youth from 2001 (aka V2) has stated on two separate occasions under oath that nothing occurred that night in 2001. Nothing!

You have nothing to refute that factual information from the victim himself.

then why did the PSU employment manual say to contact your supervisor?

could you link the testimony where JVP said it was of a sexual nature, please. Pretty sure the next words were, I dont know what you call it.

I dismiss it because it has no bearing on the inaction of Curley, Paterno, etc. They were told
something sexual occurred and chose to ignore it. Testimony well after the fact doesn't
change that.
100% false. Nobody was told of a sexual assault that evening. However, the situation was investigated to ascertain the seriousness and validity of the report. Paterno set the wheels in motion for that to occur. At that point, since he had no information to offer, he bowed out. TSM was informed as well. The conclusion was horseplay. V2 has since corroborated that story.

I do not ignore it. It is well known that McQ updated Paterno on the nature of the GJ prior to Paterno going to see the GJ. That is most likely when Mike McQ was already being bullied in to a fabricated lie, and planted the bug in Paternos ear. Bear in mind that Paterno also remarked "I don't know what you'd call it". Given the action of EVERYONE in 2001 at the time of the incident, it is 100% certain that nobody, including MikeMcQ, witnessed CSA. Nobody!

Furthermore, and most importantly, the so called youth from 2001 (aka V2) has stated on two separate occasions under oath that nothing occurred that night in 2001. Nothing!

You have nothing to refute that factual information from the victim himself.
So now you are calling Paterno a liar as well. Or a confused old man that got tricked into testifying a lie. LOL.

Reactions: Osprey Lion
could you link the testimony where JVP said it was of a sexual nature, please. Pretty sure the next words were, I dont know what you call it.
And anyone with half a brain understands that Paterno meant that he didn’t know the specifics of the situation, just that it was sexual in nature. That is where you crazies fail.

100% false. Nobody was told of a sexual assault that evening. However, the situation was investigated to ascertain the seriousness and validity of the report. Paterno set the wheels in motion for that to occur. At that point, since he had no information to offer, he bowed out. TSM was informed as well. The conclusion was horseplay. V2 has since corroborated that story.
Who investigated? The POLICE? DPW? CYS? Any of those?

And anyone with half a brain understands that Paterno meant that he didn’t know the specifics of the situation, just that it was sexual in nature. That is where you crazies fail.

Well you understand it that way and you have half a brain (I’m feeling generous today) so who am I to argue with you.

Keep going back to the minimum and think that everything is fine. You will never get it.
well keep saying he did the minimum which means he did what he was suppose to do!!! There is no minimum or maximum concept here, you either do what you are supposed to do or you dont. that's where you crazies fail!

Reactions: pkg5002
well keep saying he did the minimum which means he did what he was suppose to do!!! There is no minimum or maximum concept here, you either do what you are supposed to do or you dont. that's where you crazies fail!
The minimum as required by policy. Congrats to Joe. He knew that a pedo was hanging around children everyday but he gave zero fvcks. What a hero!!! He did the minimum, let’s celebrate!!!!!

The part I don't get is how McQueary told either Joe, Curley, or Schultz (or any combination thereof) that he saw a young boy being sodomized and none of them thought it was serious enough to report it to the authorities. Oh, he didn't describe that. Okay, then how is it that when he used the term "sexual" or "of a sexual nature" (odd phraseology, that) not one of them asked for a specific description of the act he witnessed? Or maybe they did.

You were there? What a load of BS.

The minimum as required by policy. Congrats to Joe. He knew that a pedo was hanging around children everyday but he gave zero fvcks. What a hero!!! He did the minimum, let’s celebrate!!!!!

You are obviously confusing the words "minimum"and "maximum".

So here is Another one of those many argument destroying questions you will ignore... are the polices, laws, and guidelines that JVP followed and still in place insufficient? If so, why haven't they been changed? If so, you believe that policies are in place that could lead to abuse... and have done nothing for 6 years to change that?

That was my point you moron. He was a witness not a victim. No one but cult members
care if MM was satisfied.

You're projecting again, calling others what you know you are isn't healthy. You also still can't seem to utilize proper line breaks. That's like some high school level stuff there.

i was
You were there? What a load of BS.
I was not there. I did not say I was there.

V2, however, was there. He testified under oath that nothing occurred. Zero. there was no sexual abuse that occurred. The administrative review and investigation by C&S also concluded the same. They dutifully passed the information along to Dr Jack and the TSM.

You cannot accept that fact the V2 testified that nothing happened that night. can you? It leaves your entire viewpoint and retort completely false and meaningless.

i was

I was not there. I did not say I was there.

V2, however, was there. He testified under oath that nothing occurred. Zero. there was no sexual abuse that occurred. The administrative review and investigation by C&S also concluded the same. They dutifully passed the information along to Dr Jack and the TSM.

You cannot accept that fact the V2 testified that nothing happened that night. can you? It leaves your entire viewpoint and retort completely false and meaningless.
One day you will realize that AM’s testimony is meaningless.

That was my point you moron. He was a witness not a victim. No one but cult members
care if MM was satisfied.

The witness who never voluntarily stepped forward because maybe, just maybe, he had nothing to tell..Keep twisting the story to fit your agenda, shithead.

Reactions: Mixolydian
Well Paterno agreed with his version of the story under oath so there’s that.

I am getting worried because I am starting to get the cult members mindset. Apparently it is
that MM saw nothing and told that to Paterno. But if he claimed he saw child abuse, Paterno
ran to his University Manual and did exactly what he was supposed to. Then a meeting
took place between the gang of four and MM where MM again said nothing happened.
So they decided the best course of action was to take away Sandusky's key to the
Lasch Building. Paterno then asked MM if he was satisfied that they took Sandusky's key
even though nothing happened that night. MM said yes and the gang of four went about their
business. Case closed in their minds.

If nothing happened, of what was he afraid? You are such a twit.

To borrow a question from my old pal Zeno...what is the difference between 2011 and 2001? I know that is too subtle for your thimble sized brain to grasp, but I thought I’d throw it out there anyway. I could explain it to you, but I can’t understand it for you.

I am getting worried because I am starting to get the cult members mindset. Apparently it is
that MM saw nothing and told that to Paterno. But if he claimed he saw child abuse, Paterno
ran to his University Manual and did exactly what he was supposed to. Then a meeting
took place between the gang of four and MM where MM again said nothing happened.
So they decided the best course of action was to take away Sandusky's key to the
Lasch Building. Paterno then asked MM if he was satisfied that they took Sandusky's key
even though nothing happened that night. MM said yes and the gang of four went about their
business. Case closed in their minds.

Please link one post where someone here said McQueary said he saw “nothing” and told the 4 from PSU that he saw “nothing”. And please agree not to post again until you can link that post.

According to the cult, Paterno was still a great coach in 2011 and PSU may have
won the national championship if the mean old BOT hadn't gotten rid of him However
the cult believes he didn't correctly remember what MM told him about Sandusky.

To borrow a question from my old pal Zeno...what is the difference between 2011 and 2001? I know that is too subtle for your thimble sized brain to grasp, but I thought I’d throw it out there anyway. I could explain it to you, but I can’t understand it for you.

Ten years.

And, of course, it would have been impossible for Joe, who was dying and whose memory was failing, to "compare notes" with McQueary before he testified?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT