ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP: Did generations of greatness celebration omit Paterno??

I believe we have kicked enough butt for tonight. I really don't take much pride
in embarrassing such twits. Most are really stupid. Francofan is stupid and crazy.

LOL.....

You are an idiot if you are pairing with "getmystupidity".

Reactions: pandaczar12
I believe we have kicked enough butt for tonight. I really don't take much pride
in embarrassing such twits. Most are really stupid. Francofan is stupid and crazy.

Believe what you want to believe. Your insulting me and calling me names doesn't bother me one iota and does nothing to promote your positions. I have a factual basis for my opinions whereas it sure seems like your opinions are based on fluff.

Statement that MM told Joe about sexual assault (we don't know that) and that he did nothing about it (false).
Wrong, that’s not what I said. I said he did the minimum and then didn’t care to ask questions or do more after that.

Misreading your post? You are an illiterate dolt who seems to relish embarrassing yourself.
I also think it is funny that you constantly repeat things I have said adding only your spin.
They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

So again, instead of responding to the content of my post to defend yourself, you simply hurl insults. So predictable. But please keep embarrassing yourself. If you are so confident that you didn't misread my post, please explain it to us, show us how smart you are!

Oh, you think I'm imitating you? How adorable. I'm just further highlighting your projection by very simply pointing your words back at you. I'm not surprised you missed that.

You and "think" don't belong in the same sentence.

Says the guy who can only seem to post insults, and can't even defend his own words. We know that your entire goal is to get off topic and avoid at any cost, it's completely obvious. I don't blame you, because posting on topic just further embarrasses you.

Someday you will learn that what you believe, and what is reality, are two completely different things.

Reactions: francofan
Someday you will learn that what you believe, and what is reality, are two completely different things.

We don't know the entire reality but we do know a lot of it:
  • MM saw something that was disturbing enough to call his dad and later tell Joe.
  • JM, Dranov, Joe, Curley, & Shultz all testified that McQueary DID NOT tell them about sexual assault.
  • Raykovitz testified that Curley DID NOT tell him about sexual assault.
  • Joe told Curley what McQueary told him. Curley & Shultz met with McQueary to get the details.
  • Curley & Shultz responded by banning JS from bringing kids on campus and by informing Raykovitz at TSM.
Anybody saying that Joe knew about sexual assault (ie. sodomy, oral sex, etc) is twisting the evidence and coming to their own predetermined conclusion.

Anybody who says that Joe did nothing about it is flat or lying. He followed university procedure and reported the incident to Curley.

Anybody who says Joe was part of a coverup in order to protect football is drawing that conclusion with absolutely ZERO evidence.

You should check the mirror on that one.

Oh look, he decided to spend to sign in from one of his other screen names! A guy who's point of view is Going To Allow Child Sexual Assault. I checked the mirror at an angle for 2-3 seconds with the shower running, I did not see you. Sorry, you were wrong yet again.

Since you've decided to insert yourself into a conversation you clearly know nothing about... Please enlighten us! How is osprey (you) right, and I'm wrong, in the discussion about the meaning of (wait for it)... my post?

• MM saw something that was disturbing enough to call his dad and later tell Joe.
  • JM, Dranov, Joe, Curley, & Shultz all testified that McQueary DID NOT tell them about sexual assault.
  • Joe told Curley what McQueary told him. Curley & Shultz met with McQueary to get the details.
  • Curley & Shultz responded by banning JS from bringing kids on campus and by informing Raykovitz at TSM.
Anybody saying that Joe knew about sexual assault (ie. sodomy, oral sex, etc) is twisting the evidence and coming to their own predetermined conclusion.

Anybody who says that Joe did nothing about it is flat or lying. He followed university procedure and reported the incident to Curley.

Anybody who says Joe was part of a coverup in order to protect football is drawing that conclusion with absolutely ZERO evidence.
Wrong. Joe testified that MM told him something of a sexual nature occurred. Dr D testified that Mike referenced sexual noises. Why do you feel the need to blatantly lie?

That wasn't what my post was in response to, but I agree with most of what you say. I still have not seen any evidence that shows that what he saw was disturbing, and that is the reason he called his dad and later told Joe. If he had called the police to document that what he saw was disturbing, then we wouldn't be having this discussion.

He simply could have been opportunistic and wanted some face time with Joe with the recent job opening, and hatched a scheme to report the strange but not illegal thing he saw. He just had no idea that JS was potentially abusing teens in private off campus.

No time to read through this entire shitshow of a thread, but noticed in a few comments from Ham he seemed to go out of his way to thank ‘Penn State University’ for his development and success as a person/player - no mention of Joe. This was from the Unrivaled show from last week. Did he mention Joe at all at the game or on the radio? Again - I only heard what was on the show. Seemed strange.

Joe didn't just follow university policy. He followed state law, exactly.

Oh look, he decided to spend to sign in from one of his other screen names! A guy who's point of view is Going To Allow Child Sexual Assault. I checked the mirror at an angle for 2-3 seconds with the shower running, I did not see you. Sorry, you were wrong yet again.

Since you've decided to insert yourself into a conversation you clearly know nothing about... Please enlighten us! How is osprey (you) right, and I'm wrong, in the discussion about the meaning of (wait for it)... my post?

Posting on this subject with you is like trying to teach a cow to sing. It's a waste of your own time and you only end up frustrating the cow.

Wrong. Joe testified that MM told him something of a sexual nature occurred. Dr D testified that Mike referenced sexual noises. Why do you feel the need to blatantly lie?

Dishonest twisting to arrive a your preferred conclusion.

I specifically said: "Anybody saying that Joe knew about sexual assault (ie. sodomy, oral sex, etc) is twisting the evidence and coming to their own predetermined conclusion." You say wrong because Joe used the words "sexual nature". He also said "I don't know what you would call it". McQueary testified that he used soft language with Joe and Posnaski wrote that Joe didn't understand the allegations when Scott was trying to explain them.

Dranov testified that MM didn't tell him anything that warranted calling the police. Don't you think sexual assault warrants calling the police?

You conveniently omit these things. Like I said, you take just parts of the evidence and twist it to arrive at your preferred conclusion. You should work for fake news.

Posting on this subject with you is like trying to teach a cow to sing. It's a waste of your own time and you only end up frustrating the cow.

Big surprise, just like your alter egos, you'd rather post insults than try to defend your position. "This subject" which I'm asking you to comment on is brand new:

It's specific to this thread, so please stop with the lame attempt to change the subject. Either address my quoted post above or STFU.

Last edited:
To many, the quest for 409 might have been the problem.
That is the main reason Joe's reputation is in the crapper. Any attempt to restore it has not moved the needle one bit. Even his family has realized this and thrown in the towel.

And that is why he was not mentioned as part of the celebration. His name is toxic.

Dishonest twisting to arrive a your preferred conclusion.

I specifically said: "Anybody saying that Joe knew about sexual assault (ie. sodomy, oral sex, etc) is twisting the evidence and coming to their own predetermined conclusion." You say wrong because Joe used the words "sexual nature". He also said "I don't know what you would call it". McQueary testified that he used soft language with Joe and Posnaski wrote that Joe didn't understand the allegations when Scott was trying to explain them.

Dranov testified that MM didn't tell him anything that warranted calling the police. Don't you think sexual assault warrants calling the police?

You conveniently omit these things. Like I said, you take just parts of the evidence and twist it to arrive at your preferred conclusion. You should work for fake news.
Hey moron, anything of a sexual nature with a child is sexual assault. Are you stupid?

ADVERTISEMENT