ADVERTISEMENT

Schembechler knew his football players were being molested, told them to "toughen up." | UPDATE: FORCED SPERM SAMPLES

Matt Schembechler will discuss his claims that Anderson, a longtime UM physician, abused him when he was 10, and describe telling his dad and the late Athletic Director Director Don Canham, said Okemos-based lawyer Mick Grewal.

Schembechler will be joined by two former UM football players also with claims against Anderson at a 1 p.m. news conference in Novi.

Grewal said Wednesday that the late coach's son and the two former players "are coming forward now to set the record straight, especially with Jim Harbaugh’s statement."

"I’m speechless," said former UM and professional football player Jon Vaughn. "I have been saying this since the beginning: When you listen to all the rhetoric that Bo didn’t know or he wasn’t aware … You don’t become an iconic coach and not know about everything that goes on."

A Detroit News investigation found more than 800 men have accused Anderson, who worked at UM from the 1960s until 2003, of sexually abusing them during treatment.

Karen Peetz and Rodney Erickson have scheduled a news conference for tomorrow at 1pm. They are expected to apologize for the sexual abuse of approximately 800 Michigan Athletes over almost 4 decades. Ira Lubert will head a task force to compensate any and all claimants. When asked about the impact of settlements on the finances of PSU Lubert muttered "money is fungible."
NCAA Executive Director Howdy Doody is expected to levy draconian punishments. Bo Schembechler's many bowl defeats will be converted to victories in the record book and Joe Paterno will have all of his bowl victories vacated.

Reactions: AvgUser
It sucks that I know the only nice Michigan fan in the world. A year or so ago I clued him in on this and he didn't know a thing about it. I won't remind him again, but man I wish he deserved to be reminded. He's the nicest guy but he does have a BO bobblehead.

Correct, people are going to lose their minds a lot quicker over a “10 year old boy getting sodomized in the shower” compared with a doctor getting too touchy-feely with college athletes,
And was one of the few charges of which Sandusky was found not guilty.

Reactions: butchnitt
I honestly quit reading this stuff because it is so disgusting. But when I was a kid, we called these guys weirdos. I knew a clothing store guy that would grab you sack suggesting he was "fitting" you pants, there was the haircutter that would drop his comb on your lap and the HS physical doctor that would cup you sack while you turned your head to the left and coughed. If any of these guys tried to get you alone you told them to go F themselves. We all talked and laughed about it and nobody called the police. In the end, we took responsibility for ourselves. Yeah, you'd get in a bad situation but understood it was your choices that got you there...nobody was going to save you. It was part of the learning process. Shake it off, rub some dirt on it, learn and move on. I get that a lot of these people are compromised and don't have the self-esteem to tell these people to F off.

We also called homeless people "hobos" and thought they were adorable.

A BObblehead?

Nice. I tried not to look at it, it was creepy like those dolls from Seinfeld.

gPH7eKlO3OfGjjms_Kbov21Vo07gxgB118j-YtZC80XOg499V_uo6Mctclk6Qv4lofs9_gTN_9X9jfAElMigf52rdmh89YR4WfYOGZG0dCJ18YVVKOY

Matt Schembechler will discuss his claims that Anderson, a longtime UM physician, abused him when he was 10, and describe telling his dad and the late Athletic Director Director Don Canham, said Okemos-based lawyer Mick Grewal.

Schembechler will be joined by two former UM football players also with claims against Anderson at a 1 p.m. news conference in Novi.

Grewal said Wednesday that the late coach's son and the two former players "are coming forward now to set the record straight, especially with Jim Harbaugh’s statement."

"I’m speechless," said former UM and professional football player Jon Vaughn. "I have been saying this since the beginning: When you listen to all the rhetoric that Bo didn’t know or he wasn’t aware … You don’t become an iconic coach and not know about everything that goes on."

A Detroit News investigation found more than 800 men have accused Anderson, who worked at UM from the 1960s until 2003, of sexually abusing them during treatment.
I am waiting for sandy to announce that we will never have 409 on a hockey helmet due to this.

Reactions: psu00
Tough to compare one victim to the next.

However....it is ALWAYS forgotten that ONLY at PSU were there ZERO victims reporting abuse to the university. At all of the others there were loads of victims at each institution asking for help from LOADs of University personnel and all were ignored.

You can't ignore something you don't actually have any awareness.
Well there was that victim from the 70”s who went to Joe about Jerry and Joe told him he has a football team to coach or something to that effect. I don’t remember - did Kenny F pay this guy anything? The story was so ridiculous that it would be par for the course if Kenny gave him money.

I really don't like this line of thinking, assuming that an iconic coach knows everything, they use this kind of logic to assault Joe and it isn't as cut and dried as that

now there is a lot more evidence in this case, but this particular type of logic should be dropped

I really don't like this line of thinking, assuming that an iconic coach knows everything, they use this kind of logic to assault Joe and it isn't as cut and dried as that

now there is a lot more evidence in this case, but this particular type of logic should be dropped

I’m O.K. with it being applied to bo and michigan because f*ck bo and michigan.

Yea, ironic isn't it?

Reactions: bison13
I disagree. Bo had no expertise in the proper behavior of physicians. Its a physical exam. They involve disrobing and the touching of privates. We should not expect a football coach to conduct the investigation to ensure the doctor’s isn’t going beyond what’s medically necessary!
These are adolescent boys. There is no indication for a screening digital exam . A genital exam for testicular cancer is indicated. A digital exam should have been a red flag even for Bo. If he didn’t know this he should have passed this on to the AD. A digital exam for symptoms is indicated but is few and far between in that age range. (FYI I’m a Urologist)

Reactions: Connorpozlee
Add in the cover up of hundreds of students who were abused by a University employee at Ohio State… The next Ohio State - Michigan game is sure going to be interesting. Considering how much PSU was drug through the mud for reporting outside the university an incident where no abuse occurred, between a non-student and a non-employee.
It won’t even be mentioned IMHO.

Karen Peetz and Rodney Erickson have scheduled a news conference for tomorrow at 1pm. They are expected to apologize for the sexual abuse of approximately 800 Michigan Athletes over almost 4 decades. Ira Lubert will head a task force to compensate any and all claimants. When asked about the impact of settlements on the finances of PSU Lubert muttered "money is fungible."
NCAA Executive Director Howdy Doody is expected to levy draconian punishments. Bo Schembechler's many bowl defeats will be converted to victories in the record book and Joe Paterno will have all of his bowl victories vacated.
😂😂😂😂😂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT