ADVERTISEMENT

Saquon on Monday Night Football.

Gould with a 53-yard field goal for the 49ers. 3-0, San Francisco.

Everyone wants to retire Eli. I still think with OLine he could be effective. He has zip on his passes. His TD pass to Becham was perfectly put over the LB.

Gould now 20-21 on the year, 32 consecutive made in a row under 45 yds as he nails a 36 yder as the half ends.

IMHO, REALLY FUNNY: NY took a time out to try to ice him. :p

Da’ Bears releasing him three years ago has to go down as one of the dumbest moves in NFL history!

Reactions: Snow Shoe Lion
Do people really miss Cosell though? It seems more like nostalgia. He was a pompous ass and not really knowledgeable about the sport. Drunk off his ass half the time too.

Reactions: Tri-Power65
Do people really miss Cosell though? It seems more like nostalgia. He was a pompous ass and not really knowledgeable about the sport. Drunk off his ass half the time too.
All of the above was his greatest charm. Imagine what the PC police would say today if an announcer called a game half in the bag. Meredith I’m sure shared that jug. It was much more enjoyable and entertaining then our usual fare today.

Reactions: brupsu
Wow, a backup QB giving a team a spark...maybe the Giants should see this. Oh that’s right, they are.

All of the above was his greatest charm. Imagine what the PC police would say today if an announcer called a game half in the bag. Meredith I’m sure shared that jug. It was much more enjoyable and entertaining then our usual fare today.
Well, we do have Brian Griese... I'd bet he's done more than one game when hammered!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT