ADVERTISEMENT

Sad - Robbie Solid Gould Misses At Game End Second Week In A Row!

ILLINOISLION

May 29, 2001
Last week missed a chippie to win it at the buzzer vs the 49ers. Had also missed an earlier chippie in the second half.

Today with under two minutes left missed the tying FG vs the Redskins.....making it three misses in a row.

A kicker's life is rough.....and he's had a GREAT NFL career.....but with the season winding down and his last three kicks all bad (not close) he may be cutting his career short, unfortunately I think this is the year his existing contract is up for renegotiation.

Hard to watch today.....

Last week missed a chippie to win it at the buzzer vs the 49ers. Had also missed an earlier chippie in the second half.

Today with under two minutes left missed the tying FG vs the Redskins.....making it three misses in a row.

A kicker's life is rough.....and he's had a GREAT NFL career.....but with the season winding down and his last three kicks all bad (not close) he may be cutting his career short, unfortunately I think this is the year his existing contract is up for renegotiation.

Hard to watch today.....
It is a shame. Makes it even worse that it could have led to a Redskins loss (Eagles fan here).

Cutler had a guy wide open for a TD two plays earlier that he threw to the wrong shoulder.

Dude has been good for a very long time. He will get picked up by someone if Chicago let's him go.

Hard to watch today.....
:(

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT