ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling Rutgers Dual Discussion Thread

Haines never stops wrestling. Works hard for his TDs. Love watching him.
He is fun to watch. Just wait until those TDs begin to be finished in a blur. Then you will say God I love watching Haines, he never stops wrestling and just makes it look so easy.

Did Goodale come to match straight from a Pimps ‘n Hoes party?
margueriteinstpete-qbkz.gif

The head was high enough for everyone to see his back flat. Everyone but the ref, that is.
I want to take a screen shot and send it to that bum of a ref on a Christmas card....

....every year for the next decade.

PS - after he shook hands with the Rutgers coaches before the match I saw him tuck a hunski in his pocket. Just say'in

Reactions: danoftw and mcpat
I want to take a screen shot and send it to that bum of a ref on a Christmas card....

....every year for the next decade.

PS - after he shook hands with the Rutgers coaches before the match I saw him tuck a hunski in his pocket. Just say'in
Well, by golly go ahead. Some will tell you that is a poor sportsmanship gesture. Most of us on here would laugh out loud if you did.

Of course my wife tells me I am the most immature 60 something she has ever met, but what's she know.

Facundo started to wear Gayer out. TDs getting easier in 2nd.

12-5 Facundo after two despite giving up a TD in 2nd.

Rutgers announcers doing a pretty good job until/except “I think that would burn his redshirt if he wrestled in the postseason”

Reactions: mn78psu83
Soldano just straight up face mushed Brooks, of course it wasn't called. Doesn't matter, Brooks just putting on an ankle pick clinic.

Brooks up 12-3 on #14 Saldano after one. 1:42 RT. Whoever had posted Cael might have told everyone to let it fly today.. it certainly looks like it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT