ADVERTISEMENT

Rokfin

While you guys debated the efficiency of having to use a cable you already had on hand vs one additional click, Flo's feed went down 3x.
LOL. Flo has gotten better but they are still have more problems than any of the other streaming services I use for wrestling.

My feed is fine. I thought it was skipping and looping...but it was just the annoying announcer constantly saying......"If this guy finds the weight room ( Mekhi Lewis and every wrestler after )....he's gonna be dangerous" :) Give me Corby any day

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Brian LB-U
Are they going on now? Or is there a break in the action? All that I see is nonstop commercials on both mats.

In.
Seems like a decent enough setup. No complaints yet.

Just wondering, am I supposed to be able to watch in the app? I get an error message trying to enter the Journeyman site when I click Enter.

*nevermind found the answer.

Last edited:
If you have firestick, go to Amazon Silk and search for Rokfin. Then log on and you can watch on your Tv.

Didn't @smalls103 tell you? You can check out any time you like...but you can never leave.
giphy-downsized-large.gif
My suggestion on subscriptions that seem difficult to cancel: Use a temporary number. My mastercard provides the ability to use a temporary number. They issue numbers that will last one month. Done.

I've been a Rokfin subscriber since the NLWC did their own freestyle matches over a year ago. I don't use the content that much but now that I went in and signed up and paid for the Collegiate Duals I'm getting an error when I try to go to the live stream. If I can't watch these matches tonight, I'll cancel and they'll never see another dime from me.
The only time that I gave Flo a shot was the PSU-Oky State match and they screwed me on that and I wouldn't give them a 2nd chance to screw me again. They got me for 2 months on that deal too!

Reactions: 7brwnpsu
I'm an hour and a few dozen clicks into trying to subscribe with the "1-click Buy" option but keep getting a message that says "Something went wrong. Try again."

UPDATE: I found an email for Rokfin's customer service operation on the website and contacted them at about 4:50 p.m. yesterday. By 5:01, they had responded and fixed whatever it was that was preventing me from signing up for the ppv from my account.

Last edited:
The livestream is down. It's not just FLO that has problems. Rokfin has had plenty of them in its short history. They are not immune to issues and criticism.

Cliff Fretwell is a funny guy who also knows about wrestling. Don't know about others, but I enjoy his commentary even it can veer into the whacky and quirky at times. But that is often fun, too.

Reactions: Ski and GantryZ
Wow. Way to suck, Rokfin.

Maybe don’t back load the schools with largest wrestling fanbases and audiences if you can’t support that number of viewers.

What was the final score of Teske vs. Arujau? The feed cut out and A. was leading big at the time. Looks like A. got a major for Cornell. He was a handful and top 4 or 5 for sure at 125.

Cliff Fretwell is a funny guy who also knows about wrestling. Don't know about others, but I enjoy his commentary even it can veer into the whacky and quirky at times. But that is often fun, too.

Agreed, he's awesome

Cornell is up 20-4 against UNI after 174 lbs. Brooks will get Keckeisen for UNI, who is ranked #4 by Intermat.

1) the stream was never down
2) Cael Happel never wrestled for iowa
3) welcome to wrestling
4) Dr. Seuss was cancelled

The Announcer for MAT 2 yesterday had a familiar voice. Was he on FLO at one time? During the PSU vs cornell match I had to hit the mute button, Not a fan.
No issues with the streaming for me.

The Announcer for MAT 2 yesterday had a familiar voice. Was he on FLO at one time? During the PSU vs cornell match I had to hit the mute button, Not a fan.
No issues with the streaming for me.
Cliff Fretwell. He commentates at the Scuffle usually. I like him more in a tournament setting where his salty observations are peppered in among more traditional announcers as you go from mat to mat. While I though he was fine last night--it sometimes felt like he lost track of the drama inherent in a dual, and was more interested in his precious observations. That said, he worked non-stop for like 12 hours, so I give him some slack. Corby did a great job too on mat 1 I thought. Where's Willie? Was really looking forward to hearing him on the call.

Reactions: Ski
Fretwell was more annoying in the Cornell dual. I was getting sick of him.

In the past my feeds always went down when I was full screen, if I minimized it seemed to not cut out.
Not Rofkin but other streams.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT