ADVERTISEMENT

Rokfin

for ef's sake, i'm not dying. this isn't a Ferris Bueller situation.

And sign up for Rokfin https://rokfin.com/MatScouts

ya cheap bums. 1) there's only gonna be more and more wrestling streams and 2) i effin land you studs.

how 'bout a little something, ya know, for the effort?

no respect. no respect outta this board.
Our guy was delayed getting to Florida. Well make different arrangements in the near term.

Thanks willie I appreciate what you’ve done and enjoyed the streaming so far. Like your podcasts and other content on Rofkin

Reactions: Sullivan
Did Willie peak when he told Jammenz to shut up? Was that his jump the shark moment?

What are the next events on this network? Should I keep it for March?
it’s kind of hard to predict since anyone can put on an event. I’m not aware of anything that’s truly top shelf collegiate action, but I suppose that could change.

it’s kind of hard to predict since anyone can put on an event. I’m not aware of anything that’s truly top shelf collegiate action, but I suppose that could change.
I think there is a slow slog for rofkin to get the rights to stream big events. Flo/track has just about everything notable locked up for awhile.

New events they stand a chance because they don't seem as predatory as flow. They are also capable of doing their own too and teams will follow due to the years of friendships willie has cultivated

But willie and Martin are on their way. This much i do know.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT