ADVERTISEMENT

PSU vs Iowa predictions?

Of course! We only wrestle D2 and D3 guys to pad our stats.

Be Honest Episode 4 GIF by PBS

Nbc GIF by Will & Grace

Reactions: danoftw
I haven’t been able to keep up and just logged in to see that this thread had 538 replies already.

I am very disappointed that it was not simply the Mr. T “pain” meme posted over and over 538 times.

You guys are slipping.

Reactions: danoftw
Clean those blue-tinted goggles, paisano!
10-0 is a laugh riot, 9-1 is plain comical, 8-2 re-enters the atmosphere, 7-3 gets real, 6-4 gets scary, and 5-5 is a nightmare survived only by bonus. I’m guessing 7 wins, no less than 6.
Can’t recall anticipating a dual more than this one . . . and that’s even without Birdboy.
Note to self: Never tease @GogglesPaizano on floating a 10-0 shutout at Carver.
Not when we come a TD apiece from two true frosh away from doing just that.
I am not worthy.

Have you thought about texting coach Phil for suggestions ?

No clue what you like to do but the amana colonies is having its romance weekend. i.e valentines type stuff might want to look into

Craft brewing is also worth checking out if you stay in the Iowa city area. Not all craft breweries though are the same some specialize in ipa hoppy type stuff while others specialize in porters and stouts. Millstreet is in the amana colonies I believe and is more on the stout side .

If your into baseball or tv type attractions you could day trip it to dyersville to the field of dreams , i.e the kevin Costner movie. I’ll warn you though it’s a field in the middle of nowhere . Dyersville though also has a basilica you could check out .

The American pickers shop is just outside of davenport in le Claire . Total tourist shop though and in my opinion not worth the drive . Davenport has the best New York City pizza in the area but again not really worth the drive just for that.

Best views of the Mississippi in my opinion are in Marquette which is across from prairie du Chein but it’s a few hours away. Place called devils peak , short hiking available and your elevated in the Mississippi bluffs it’s stunning.

You raised your daughter right !

Have fun whatever you do.
Bosox, thanks for the suggestions and it was great to meet you by happenstance at Amana today. I enjoyed sharing wrestling talk today. Thank you!

Bosox, thanks for the suggestions and it was great to meet you by happenstance at Amana today. I enjoyed sharing wrestling talk today. Thank you!
Likewise. Thanks for letting me vent/rant a bit my wife was getting sick of listening to me.

FYI the misses really enjoyed talking with your daughter she is a charismatic young lady. I think they spent some time making fun of the forum stuff. Best line I heard was “it’s so nice they have they have there little forum to read” .

Likewise. Thanks for letting me vent/rant a bit my wife was getting sick of listening to me.

FYI the misses really enjoyed talking with your daughter she is a charismatic young lady. I think they spent some time making fun of the forum stuff. Best line I heard was “it’s so nice they have they have there little forum to read” .
I like how they throw that " little " word out there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT