ADVERTISEMENT

PSU - Purdue Game Thread

Defense looks horrible w/o Sickels & Parker.

3 straight penalties

First time all year we've faced a pass heavy offense. Some initial issues are to be expected.

No replay again... I tried but sure did not see a FM. I thought they might go for a head to helmet but a facemask... nice replay work. Not.

Reactions: NovaPSULuvr
#11 and #40 must be busy reading their press clippings.

Looks like the OVER has a pretty good shot today!

Allen is a solid safety but he needs to stop trying to knock the ball carrier out every play and learn to make the routine tackle. Golden got carried for 15 extra yards on the big play.

Awful defensive effort. And ABC in State College keeps flipping back to UVA game.

Yeah, what the hell are we paying comcast for here? They keep switching games at critical moments, not showing highlights, just switching feeds to go to commercials for the other game. WTF

Reactions: FHSPSU67
Yeah, what the hell are we paying comcast for here? They keep switching games at critical moments, not showing highlights, just switching feeds to go to commercials for the other game. WTF
It's ABC...dish is same

I might just go to 1450 AM. This is ridiculous.

It's not comcast you dip shit!

They haven't stopped #26 yet. Shouldn't he at least touch the ball in that series?

Just a horrible effort on both sides of the ball. Play calling not so good either. Why go away from the run game on one of the worst run defenses in college football.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT