ADVERTISEMENT

PSU - Purdue Game Thread

Nobody has a issue with throwing the ball there? Just saying they be 6 Jim Harbaugh threads if he did that in that situation.

It was almost 48-31 just seconds before that before Purdue fumbled. So PSU was not dominating like Harbaugh has been.

None whatsoever. This is big boy football. You don't like it, stop it. I agree that there would be a board meltdown if we were on the other end of it.

Not necessarily; this was done with seven new offensive players.

Upsetting to see one of our guys cause an injury due to an illegal block. C'mon coaches. Start stressing fundamentals -- blocking and tackling.

Not necessarily; this was done with seven new offensive players.

And how does a 2nd String QB throwing to a 3rd String receiver equate to fake punts when up by 35 and game is over or fake PATs for 2pt Conversions when leading 28-0???? The Hair-ball scUM-loving fraud PSU fans crack me up....

This is for the people here and you know who you are that said the starting offense and defense should have been benched in the first half - how stupid are you. Take your panties off and put on some big boy pants - I hate the game day threads because of the stupidity of the comments - and yes I don't need to read them and from now on and I won't.

Who threw it??? The back up right. I've got no problem w throwing it there
Exactly. He needs work in a real game. Purdue has to keep playing defense. I assume their first team was still in and should suck it up in that situation.

That was a satisfying win, considering the overwhelming sentiment was that this could be a "hangover" game. I understand it was Purdue, but a nearly 40-pt win over a conference opponent is still gratifying.

Now, c'mon UTex...beat Baylor!

That was a satisfying win, considering the overwhelming sentiment was that this could be a "hangover" game. I understand it was Purdue, but a nearly 40-pt win over a conference opponent is still gratifying.

Now, c'mon UTex...beat Baylor!

Shows how far we've come...beat OSU then turn around and demolish Purdue worse than we expect to...that's what good teams do.

Don't worry about it. We've all been called out by Professor B at one time or another. He's passionate!

Too funny, it wasn't to his post - it was posted in regards to who he posted about (i.e., the party saying it was equivalent to what Harbaugh has done and being criticized for....the OP he was disagreeing with, PSN. IOW, I was agreeing with him regarding it not being comparable to what Harbaugh has done and disagreeing with the OP who the Hairy disagreed with....).

Reactions: mn78psu83
Too funny, it wasn't to his post - it was posted in regards to who he posted about (i.e., the party saying it was equivalent to what Harbaugh has done and being criticized for....the OP he was disagreeing with, PSN. IOW, I was agreeing with him regarding it not being comparable to what Harbaugh has done and disagreeing with the OP who the Hairy disagreed with....).
Professor B, you've been on a roll lately. Good vibes. What about that lousy PSU O today? This team has character!

Professor B, you've been on a roll lately. Good vibes. What about that lousy PSU O today? This team has character!

Yea, the Offense really sucked today and Moorhead should be fired - the whiners are right, I mean I can't believe we can only put up 500++ yards and 62 points......as Bob would say, "We suck and I hate us!". :eek:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT