ADVERTISEMENT

PSU - Purdue Game Thread

Barkley TD......yea, this offense really sucks....that's 49 points with 436 yards of Total Offense and there's still almost a full-quarter of football left.....some of you whiners crack me up. Yep, mmmmhhhhhmmmm, they should hire you because Moorhead doesn't know what the phuck he's doing, LMFAO. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Limestone_Lion
its good that youre not then. i really dont have an alligenece to the profession even though i tried it. i just cant bring myself to get worked up by announcers. theres a reason these people do it for a living -- theyre not bad. people just get annoyed be literally the dumbest things

No, actually today they ARE bad.....and the production focus or lack thereof is worse.

We are 6-2 and Dantonio is getting keel-hauled again:

giphy.gif

No, actually today they ARE bad.....and the production focus or lack thereof is worse.

everyone is entitled to their opinion, of course. its a purdue home game so i get the purdue bits. i dont feel psu is being slighted by the announcers, honestly. i dont see how any unbiased person could

i announced football games for my d3 school in college sometimes. its definitey not easy but seriously if you care enough to not like announcers you really need a life

OK good, you have an idea of what goes into it. But guess what, part of watching the damn game is having to listen to these jackasses yap. If they ever came out with the ability to just listen to the nat sound, I'd dump every announcer on the books other than Mike Emerick for hockey. So yeah, some of us are going to get annoyed by the white noise that is an integral part of watching a sporting event on TV. You telling some of us to get a life tells me that you're pretty damn ignorant.

Reactions: JJTopp99
OK good, you have an idea of what goes into it. But guess what, part of watching the damn game is having to listen to these jackasses yap. If they ever came out with the ability to just listen to the nat sound, I'd dump every announcer on the books other than Mike Emerick for hockey. So yeah, some of us are going to get annoyed by the white noise that is an integral part of watching a sporting event on TV. You telling some of us to get a life tells me that you're pretty damn ignorant.

lol get a life dude

its good that youre not then. i really dont have an alligenece to the profession even though i tried it. i just cant bring myself to get worked up by announcers. theres a reason these people do it for a living -- theyre not bad. people just get annoyed be literally the dumbest things

I get annoyed by people who misuse "literally."

Reactions: JJTopp99 and dwiz
everyone is entitled to their opinion, of course. its a purdue home game so i get the purdue bits. i dont feel psu is being slighted by the announcers, honestly. i dont see how any unbiased person could

No one is saying PSU is getting slighted, but wasting time talking about card tricks and even a 4 minute long ramble on Sickles while the game is going on, and penalties are occurring is ridiculous.

Ohhh and constant droning on about Jabril Peppers. He isn't playing in this game, we don't care about him, stop talking about him. Talk about the game.

That is all we want, actual in-game analysis.

Would have liked to see a sample of givens speed. Assuming he can still run pretty well.

"Penn State Football ... the 50:50 Catch" Hilarious, and probably the most perceptive statement today by this announcing team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT